Sign in to follow this  

Emily Rushton

Many of the gentlemen have different approaches to this hobby. For me the connection is everything. I see limited ladies and only when I travel. I've grown extremely fond of the regular ladies I've seen and from my standpoint have created a very special bond. I feel extremely fortunate to have connected with one such lady I'm just crazy about.

Every since I first connected with Emily Rushton she has intrigued me. However, I had to wait over a year until our first meeting back in 2012 in Toronto. Emily is the kind of woman you can come to know and feel close to, even before you meet. She is very intelligent and witty. I was drawn close to her before we met and had huge admiration and a crush on this gal. So if you're attracted to smart, professional and classy women...you'll likely enjoy getting to know Emily. She travels to various places in Canada and a quick check on her website will let you know if she's coming your way.

And then when you see the physical appearance of this woman...well gents she'll weaken your knees. Emily has the most beautiful red hair and bright eyes. I could stare into her face for hours. She is in great physical shape with a true woman's body; adorable sexy curves and soft skin.

It has taken me over a year for our travel plans to connect again but during that time she is always fun, playful and leaves me wanting and waiting for the next opportunity. A trip to Vancouver recently had my fingers crossed that things might align.

A skip from my hotel to hers and I couldn't believe my fortune. I had that little tingle of excitement as I approached the door. She was as beautiful as I remembered. A glass of wine and great conversation confirmed how special this woman is. It is really something for me to be in the presence of a smart and confident woman. I could easily slip into a daze and spend hours with Emily. After getting reacquainted we moved to the bedroom and slowly got undressed. Emily's passion as a lover really comes out and I loved pleasing her and also allowing myself to fall into her eyes, arms and body. Emily reminds me that a great intellectual and personal connection can lead to amazing love making.

Till our paths cross again Red!

XOXO

Cub

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this