I am a first time poster and member. I will be traveling to Halifax/Truro/Sydney at the end of May/ first week June.

I am asking for recommendations on the smallest, tiniest, shortest, lightest provider that would be available at that time. I have never been with a tiny girl and would like the chance to experience a fantasy.

Additional Comments:

I have a month before I visit. I really would like to be able to spend time with a small provider. Someone suggested Nicki Menage but the site says she is 5'3". I was hoping for under 5' and under 100lbs. Am I being unrealistic?

Just trying to keep this fresh, would like to have a few reco's if possible in case someone is not available. I do realize that this person may not even exist

Hey CrazyinHali. Justice looks perfect. Thanks for the recommendation. I hope our schedules are in sync for my visit. Any other suggestions?

• Like 1

I would have to recommend justice also. She is 4' 10" and I would be surprised if she is 100lbs right now. I'm a regular so I know she is getting mighty fit and tight bodied. She always keeps things safe and clean. I would contact her in advance to book as she is available less and involved in other activities.

• Like 1