What makes a good client?

Come to think of it, most of the ladies that I have seen prefer me to leave the envelop on top of the dresser or drawer instead of accepting them in their hands. I don't remember even one of them counting it. Their trust seems to make the session much more comfortable.

And the question of envelop or not - my feeling is that money in an envelop is so nice, clean and tidy. We don't really want to touch the bills before we touch and caress each other. Just my thoughts.

I never used to open the envelope in front of him and I never once had an issue. A few months ago there was a lot of talking floating around about using envelopes and some guys were posting (not on this board) how you could rip a girl off who prefers envelopes. So, I got a little paranoid I guess you could say, and I didn't like it ...

but I am ok now because I realize that I have great clients who would never intentionally scam me or anyone else for that matter

• Like 3

Guest Ou**or**n

On the topic of being a good client I've found that apart from the obvious (show up on time, sober and clean and pay the proper amount up front), that one of the best ways to be a good client is to just relax and truly enjoy yourself and a have a wonderful, intense orgasm.

One of the amazing things I found about this business is the number of ladies that truly care about the calibre of service they provide and how much they enjoy seeing their clients deeply sexually satisfied. One of my ATF's said it in a funny way. She said she was happiest if when done that her client was a pile of goo, barely able to get up or move from the spent energy due to the intensity of his enjoyment of the session.

I just prefer fresh and respectful :) to discreetly handle the formality first is always a plus, to avoid the little hiccup of me asking as well

Guest lydiahardwood

Just had a read through of this - an oldie but full of golden tips 🙂

Has anyone got any more?

4 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Just had a read through of this - an oldie but full of golden tips 🙂

Has anyone got any more?

What out when you ask for "golden tips" - you might get something you weren't hoping for.