Yeah I just use a smart phone for business and I have a block app on my phone and it gives me an option to block private numbers or certain numbers...love it!

My block list is growing lol

LOL yes sometimes I take pride in the fact that I was extremely successful in adding to my blocked lists. It makes me feel like I have been productive! lol

Go figure...its the optimist in me. Always look on the bright side kinda thing :)

• Like 4

I specifically state in my ads that I ONLY am receiving in coming calls, and I get texts over and over saying sorry I know it says call but I want to text and when I don't respond I get asked why am ignoring them and can I please text back. It is really irritating to have someone ques

tion my decisions and asking why I want to do something a certain way. If I am not texting you back, is it really so hard to pick up the phone and give me a quick call asking for info and availability? I also got a text from someone I saw before and I text back telling him to please call me and he responded by saying 'that bored huh?' I simply prefer call over text because texting back and forth non stop takes up a lot of time and calling is much better for me that way I am able to hear the person and get to know them a bit better from speaking to them and I am able to answer all questions at once, rather than texting so much here and there. I will not have someone over to my in call if I have not spoked to them, I have had people who flat out refused to call me and say no I'm shy or I'm around my wife etc, if you are to shy to call then you may be too shy to come see me, and if your wife is around then wait until you are alone or 'go to the store' or something so you are able to call. If you really want to see me then pick up the phone and call me, there is absolutely no need to be scared, I am a very sweet and friendly young lady, I promise!! :D

• Like 4

it is a huge turnoff to me when people use my phone as though it's some sort of toy for their exclusive 'how fast can I get off while texting' scenario.

I have had to remove my number from all ads, once more, due to this ridiculous practice.

I don't know what's worse, sexting, or the amount of phone calls I would get while at work!

It seems to me that guys do not read the ads enough, or pay enough attention enough to them, to see that texts and phone calls are only accepted at certain times.

it is excrutiatingly annoying to be woken up at 3:45am by some stupid one-line text asking something clearly outlined in the ad.

One liners are not acceptable. At least read the ads, it's very annoying to awakened from a sound sleep in the wee hours of the morning just to read something completely stupid. Especially if I answer then nothing for many hours in reply, or worse, 'can you come right now'!

Sure, I'll get up from a sound sleep and get ready just for you at an hour I wouldn't give to anyone else.

• Like 3

So I always put NO blocked calls and NO emails in my ads...now the reason for the No blocked calls is obvious and most ladies do the same but I will.not book from an unknown number because if you plan on being a wot i will at least have your number to block and not answer to you again (that being said why why why do you still call from one then expect me to answer your questions and book you?)

And I seldom answer emails as I prefer to speak to you to feel a possible connection and vibe and never have I or will I give out my address in a email (but yet you still send numerous emails asking explicit questions and looking to book why why why?)

I am soon about to just post a pic and my phonenumber because obviously some are just not reading anything .... i put this info for you to make it easier for YOU

Thankyou and much love to all of those gentlemen that do read what we post and do follow our guidelines. ... so much appreciated and I adore you for that xo

• Like 1

A huge turn off is receiving phone calls very late (1am, 3am, 5am, 6am!) I had someone call me a few times yesterday past 1am and it turned out to be someone that saw my ad on here that I posted a couple days ago! I find it quite inconsiderate to call so late, (unless I specifically specified I will be available late, which I did not), if you are going to contact me late, at least text me to see I am available rather than call, especially calling over and over!

• Like 1

My ads says I am available til 11pm....but yet he texts at 11:45

Says:Hey

Me: Hours of availability are posted

Him:didn't see it...do you have more pics

........um not only am I not available I have 8 pics posted in my ad so why the hell would I need to send you more?

Smh pic collectors sorry I don't send pics

• Like 1

emails with, "what can I get for $70?"

my response, if I give one, is usually something back like 'if you read my ad, you would see there is nothing at that range, please check my website for info'

Nothing is more of a turn off that feeling like your 'on sale'. This isn't a bargaining table

• Like 3

I added THREE people to my black list today! They all no showed me. Confirmed and said they were on their way and everything. Crazy to think some people 'get off' on the thought of me getting ready for them or whatever goes on through their head.

• Like 1

When I post No Explicit Talk,, and what do I get? Explicit talk of course!! Then theres the No Blocked Calls, You guessed it- I get them,, my All time favorite Is I am in Summerside, He Will then respond with, "how long are You in Charlottetown for babe?!" Does Anyone understand English anymore?!!!

• Like 1

People who want long conversations (outside of charging time), who won't provide information or who challenge me on my rates.

• Like 2

READ THE ENTIRE AD/WEBSITE

most times you will find the answers you are looking for

*if the ad says In Halifax (yes I am located in Halifax)

*if the ad says SAFE encounters only (it's means exactly that)

*if the ad says available between 12noon-11pm (No I am not available in the middle of the night)

*if the ad says NO blocked calls or emails (no I will not answer a private # or answer questions in an email)

READ IT! Thankyou very much

This has been discussed before but I just saw a 'gentleman' who tried to be very aggressive, I gave him a nice hug and he squeezed my bum very hard and I gave him the benefit of the doubt and kindly told him I do not like that and that we need to take care of the 'business before pleasure'. He asked me invasive questions like if I live here (in the in call location he was seeing me at) and asked a few times, and kept asking what my real name was in a teasing manner but kept asking at least 5 times, saying he's a nice guy and just wants to know because he knows Mirella must not be my real name and he feels weird not calling me by my real name (?!). He also asked what I was taking in school and when I told him I do not discuss things like that for obvious privacy reasons he said do I not like him enough to tell him things about myself and I said no I just do not discuss certain things about my private life and he said I must not be in school then(???!) lol. He continued to grab my bum aggressively and very firmly and after asking him a few times VERY nicely(too nice!!) and him actually laughing saying I should lighten up because I have a butt made for squeezing, I told him sorry but he would have to leave. Keep in mind he booked for 30 minutes and at this point he was here for about 20 minutes and I also did $40 off my regular donation as a 'special'. He refused to leave for a few minutes so I went out of the room and waited a few minutes for him and when he came out he was literally whining saying can we please do more stuff and I told him I am choosing to cut the time short because he disrespected me in multiple ways. He was standing at the door for a couple minutes and I even ended up giving him $20 back just so he can leave and that did not even work. I told him kindly, which other girls I'm sure would not have been so kind, to please just leave because it is my property and my personal choice to not continue our time together. He ended up leaving because he clearly saw I was offended. I do not understand why some people are like that. it's not too difficult to just be a nice and kind respectful human being and then you can have a great time. It is that simple! *For the record, I really like my bum touched a lot, but the way he was doing it was very aggressive and very hard and the last squeeze was very hard to the point where it actually hurt a lot and felt like it would bruise.

• Like 5

When you spend the time texting with someone and at the end they keep saying, "sorry, I wasted your time" No, you didn't waste my time at all, you asked valid questions and you weren't annoying. Which they repeat apologizing more.

It's not that it's a turn-off but I was enjoying the conversation. When I reassure you that you weren't wasting my time you should actually take it to heart because you aren't wasting my time. It kinda makes me feel sad, so kinda a turn off that you'd not believe me that you aren't wasting my time.

Time wasters are people who keep asking you questions (same question over and over again) or say one letter text messages, but never booking, or being late, giving you a hard time. Asking valid questions that weren't explicit isn't considered wasting my time at all.

My hours are posted and my ads clearly state to visit my website to see if my site states otherwise than what is posted on my ads and it is always updated.

I am NOT available 24/7 so when I see my phone ring or a text at 4:00a.m. & 5:00a.m. and 8:00a.m. I know the person has not even taken 1-2 minutes to read anything.

If you can't or choose not to read my directions and follow my instructions, how on earth would a person like that expect me to book them? Safety first!

I see that as disrespect and I ignore, block and never respond to anyone who calls or text messages me when my calendar states I am not available.

Additional Comments:

I just wanted to clarify something regarding my schedule. My hours are usually "After 12:00p.m. - 2:00a.m., possibly later" and that does not mean I work 24/7, I carve out that block of time so I am able to focus on my Finance career/business, my personal life and accept, book or advance book appointments but as a low volume companion, I certainly am not available every hour for appointments and do state that I require 1-2hrs advance notice for same day bookings. I am not at home waiting for my phone or an email/PM to come through everyday. I have a life and another career. My apologies for any confusion.

Men who challenge my rates who insist they saw me 1.5 years ago for x amount for the hour when that is actually my 45 minute rate. I would never charge my 45 min rate for the hour.

I dont allow clients to negotiate but he insists he saw me at my 45 minute rate for the hour saying my rates have since gone up. My rates have never changed since that time. Definitely a way to never see that person again and I'm not hard up for cash that I would actually agree to that.

Yes, ok you know my rates better than I do. Politely told him that I'm not getting into words where rates are concerned and to have a nice day. What a turn off! And also some men who try to say that I also charged them my hourly massage rate for companionship. I dont think so! Lol.

Trying to finagle someone and telling a lady what their rates are isn't going to get a person anywhere. People like this are just trying to get a deal and I will no longer deal with them again especially when they try to tell me that I basically don't know what my rates are. I may have been born in the night but not last night. Lol.

• Like 2

Guest M***s

I get that some people can be far to crude with their questions.

Would I get blocked if I politely inquired whether a lady would spend time with a man who enjoys feet? The ads don't usually go into detail like that and it would be fairly awkward to spend time and money with someone who doesn't like what I like.

There are always ways to be courteous when inquiring about a lady's time and services she provides...I just hate the one word questions or explicit talk (I will not and nor have I ever been interested in nasty disrespectful talk when texting/calling me)

Turned off by it...but im sure you can ask about a certain fetish without being crude!

Additional Comments:

Please do NOT ask for my rates then tell me what you have in your pocket.and ask will i see you for that!

And also please do NOT tell me what I'm going to do with what you have in your pocket when I specifically already told you what my rates and basic services are

Thanks

urgh, don't call me, especially when I am NOT advertising, telling me what other ladies are providing to you for specific rates!

I don't care what others business is, and I want peace and quiet right now.

What a rotten start to my vacation :-(

Additional Comments:

I get that some people can be far to crude with their questions.

Would I get blocked if I politely inquired whether a lady would spend time with a man who enjoys feet? The ads don't usually go into detail like that and it would be fairly awkward to spend time and money with someone who doesn't like what I like.

If you are inquiring to a lady, in the manner she request, (and as politely as you have put it here) I see no problem with a lady answering you back with that request.

Do check her website to see if there is any information on there first that may answer your questions, but certainly if you have a specific in mind, its not out of the way to ask, as long as it's done tastefully. :-)

And yes, there are some messages that are sent to us that are extremely crude and rude, they get no response whatsoever sometimes.

Guest M***s
There are always ways to be courteous when inquiring about a lady's time and services she provides...I just hate the one word questions or explicit talk (I will not and nor have I ever been interested in nasty disrespectful talk when texting/calling me)

Turned off by it...but im sure you can ask about a certain fetish without being crude!

I understand. Wouldn't it have been awkward if that question surfaced during our time together rather than getting it out of the way right from the start? It wouldn't be nearly as fun a time for either of us :biggrin:

Additional Comments:

If you are inquiring to a lady, in the manner she request, (and as politely as you have put it here) I see no problem with a lady answering you back with that request.

Do check her website to see if there is any information on there first that may answer your questions, but certainly if you have a specific in mind, its not out of the way to ask, as long as it's done tastefully. :-)

And yes, there are some messages that are sent to us that are extremely crude and rude, they get no response whatsoever sometimes.

I appreciate the advice Raven :)

Asking a question is one thing. Its when the whole "this is what I want, play by play" scenario that gets old.

Some start out with a basic question - I reply, "yes, I enjoy that", and then 3 pages of texts, emails etc start. A brief description is generally sufficient - I personally do not enjoy it when the details start. If I'm into the scenario - then lets get together. You can give me the details when we meet. However, there are so many out there that like to waste time and get off on telling us what they want, but never actually book. However, if it is something I do not enjoy, I tell them right away, so they can keep looking.

I have on occasion requested a payment upfront first, then we can go through some of the details. This way, I don't feel like I am wasting my time with someone who just wants to play and not pay for my time.

• Like 3