And it would be nice to start by hello...

Beside the one character text only abbreviations are high on my do not answer list, a ''U avail?'' won't get an reply ...

Will you marry me?

For myself, the top three Turn-Offs would be:

1. Dismissing all the information available on my Website.

2. Poorly thought out or executed introduction via text.

3. Poor self-care/Hygiene including body, hands, and Oral.

Lucky for me, it is not often that someone does not take the time to learn about me beforehand, introduce himself like a gentleman or practice immaculate hygiene. So I do feel pretty blessed attracting sensational gentlemen that hold themselves well.

Ember Symone said it well. Actually perfectly. Except unfortunately, my luck is not so great. I generally do not respond to HI or HEY via text. Another major turn off is DO YOU HAVE AN OPENING? via text. Sometimes I feel like responding and being a smart ass.

• Like 3

Ember Symone said it well. Actually perfectly. Except, unfortunately, my luck is not so great. I generally do not respond to HI or HEY via text. Another major turn off is DO YOU HAVE AN OPENING? via text. Sometimes I feel like responding and being a smart ass.

Oh no, gorgeous, do not get me wrong. I too get a NUMBER 1 to 2word introductions from random numbers. But, I do not see those as serious inquiries and simply dismiss them. I do not engage or correct the behavior of someone that chooses to introduce themselves in that manner. Unfortunately, we are simply not a match. I have tried to be accommodating in the past but have found too many issues came of it. So I allow inquirers to introduce themselves as they see fit. It allows me to meet those that are the best match without forcing others to adhere to another's expectations. That way both parties are able to find their best match without feeling any kind of coirsion or misrepresentation.

• Like 3

the endless amount of requests for pictures to see if I'm 'legit'.

I guess being verified on Lyla isn't good enough for some.

No name, where he found me till I asked.

It's pretty clear on my profile that I like bookings through my website.

This way I know that you have at least looked at it.

I'm not in Canada all the time and there are certain cities I will never go to again but if a lady asks you to contact her through her website, please, do that.

(Or in the case of other ladies, please contact them in their choice of communication, not just one you randomly feel like using)

It shows a sign of respect.

Respect is something of a 2 way street, give out respect and you will receive it in return.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but an out of context review should be a major turn-off.

What I mean, is when someone reviews an MA with flexible services, but end up revealing things that should have remained private between them.

If she keeps the extras for regulars only, it's likely to avoid attracting a certain clientele. When a lobbyist spills the beans on a message board, it creates a reputation and expectations she doesn't really want and can be misleading to new clients.

Unless she advertises extra services or FS, I never mention it in a review. More respectful for her and for anyone into her services.

• Like 2

related to Gregsand..,

request for services that you don't provide and insisting that you do because they may have heard from the friend of the friend that you provide this specific service ., even if you don't... and getting upset at you because even denied services after being offered more money for it...

• Like 4

When they inquire about services by giving you a hell of a list of things expected.... and they also tell you the rate to charge...

• Like 2

When they inquire about services by giving you a hell of a list of things expected.... and they also tell you the rate to charge...

Sounds like they confuse an expanded massage with a Chinese buffet. LOL

The Government does.

Not where I work. I helped to establish the YYYY-MM-DD format as a standard on all Windows machines many years ago. It is enormously helpful.

Largest to smallest, just like time.

• Like 1

Not reading the replies I send to an inquiry. Then getting all hissy on me when I point blank tell him to read my replies I've already told him.

Yea right, like I really want to spend intimate times with someone who gets mad at me because I won't answer his million one line questions and doesn't read what I do say.

• Like 2

Just found this thread and loving it. Tring to make myself a better client. Im generaly on the shy side. Just my personality when with women in this situation.

Anyway i find it fascinating how many Ladies here hate the hun sweetie bade thing. I litteraly get that from every lady i have communicated with. I wonder if thats why so many guys lead with it, or if women use it because they get it so often from the men????? I never used them myself.

Thanks

I dislike the "are your pics real". Like do I ask if their cock is real or a fantasy extension. Usually after asking if the pics are real, they ask for more. Do I ask for a cock pic. No, they're really not that pretty ahahaha

• Like 1

Do I ask for a cock pic. No, they're really not that pretty ahahaha

All red and angry. Yuck.

A dancer friend of mine asked me to send her one recently. Please note, this is not a picture of my dick. She was convinced it was, though. I'll just post it as a link so everyone doesn't have to see it.

I'm hoping that humour isn't a turn off.

Another thing I hate and I get often is when they don't take the time to read my post!

I always put my hours I am available and they still call in the middle of the night even though I put only until 10 pm and when they call from blocked calls smh

Like please take the time to read what we post it would be ever appreciated

I made a thread about this on another boars and I got reamed out for it. Not only were guys upset but some providers basically said to suck it up and dont be rude to the gentleman. ( apparently rude = politely telling them all the information they are asking is already in the ad)

So basically its wrong to inform them because it will turn them off

Hey baby

How are you hun?

Where are you located bb?

Hun-baby-darling-bb-babe-sweetie-cutie at EVERY sentence from someone I NEVER met

It litteraly makes me aggressive! I hate that!!

Please take note that a: hey sweetie from someone I know its different!! Lol

THIS. I agree, a huge turn off.

One of my biggest turn-offs is when guys insult me by assuming all (or at least 'most') of my clients must be old, unattractive, inexperienced and/or unhygienic...

They think they're being cute and telling me how appealing I should find them, but they're actually telling me that they think I'm stupid and desperate and choose, wrongly, to spend all my time with dirty, old men?

This is not the way to appeal to a stranger, that's for sure, lol..

All it does is make me question why they want to be one of my clients if they think they're so terrible..

(I love my clients, so this is a horrible way to try to make me wanna see you.)

• Like 6

I Totally agree! Then followed by a ??? A minute later. Lol... So impersonal and childlike. Saying that, many ladies prefer texts so I assume that's what a lot of gents are accustomed too? Not sure, but I chop it up to games with no true intent of booking an appointment.

• Like 1