Music playlist preference for encounters.

Guest Be***iful****lah

I always wonder what type of music everyone listens to when they have their special meetings. I use the app Songza as it has playlists for different moods and genres, but obviously everyone has different taste in music. Any suggestions?

Guest R**3*9

I've only met one person who had music playing and it was very nice. I found it help to create a comfortable atmosphere.

As to what type...that may depend on the generation of your client. I'm pretty eclectic Shakira, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, John Cash but I have to say there is nothing sexier than Dave Matthews...brings back so many great memories from my younger years.

Personally I don't think the specific music matters just the mood you want to create.

I just set the TV to one of the Galaxy music stations -- usually something classical or jazz or blues... It all depends on what the lady likes. But I do not have any music on when we move into the bedroom to play. I find it too distracting. Then the only sounds I want to hear are coming from her.

Guest P**aq

I have to admit that I don't think I would notice the music unless it was on really loud. I tend to tune out and focus on the events at hand to pay attention. Unless maybe if it were Barry White...

Guest S****r

I have started using the app Songza. It was an awesome list last night

I use Songza also. It depend on the person if someone mention they like this type of music I will find something, if not I normally put the playlist just skin

Hello hot song!

Guest Be***iful****lah

Hmmmm..so it makes me wonder since someone already mentioned how many prefer no music at all??

I stack it on an MP3 and use speakers.

Symbion Project, Enigma, Robbie Robertson, Bryan Ferry, Eminem, Beethoven....

Nine Inch Nails (to strip by.....);)

• Like 2

I think it depends on the mood but Dave Matthews would be a solid choice. The Brian Jonestown Massacre is also cool if you like a psychedelic vibe.

I made a CD containing most of my favourites and gave it to my ATF. They are songs by artists such as Bon jovi, Adel, Lana Del Ray, Pharrell Williams (a couple). I am not sure if she actually played that CD or not, but all the music being played when I see her are my favorites. I am glad she likes those songs too.

Guest *l**e

interesting thread...

When I'm getting a massage I actually prefer reggae or latin music...I can't stand the spa music with the birds chirping, etc; the waterfall sound makes me have to pee too much.

Many of my clients also like Reggae when at my place. (I also use the galaxy music stations)

When I'm at the client's house, they choose the music, so anything goes. I've had clients play punk, metal, jazz and everything in between.

Anne Gallery.... Love your taste in music!!

Personally I like downtempo electronica for romantic encounters. Groove Salad from SomaFm.com has rarely let me down.

• Like 1

Guest **sh****he***ac***th
I always wonder what type of music everyone listens to when they have their special meetings. I use the app Songza as it has playlists for different moods and genres, but obviously everyone has different taste in music. Any suggestions?

In as much as music is so individual and can either set a mood or take away from one I, in all honesty, prefer no music at all for an encounter. Just my personal preference though especially for an initial encounter but once a common or preferred interest in a certain genre is established it could be included. Less is more for the first time. I do, however, like to bring a couple of CDs with me as a small gift to share if she desires. The reason I said I prefered no music for the first time as I have had a few occasions when the music being played was less than appealing.

Edited by **sh****he***ac***th
Expanded on my explanation.

Personally I like sexual style songs, Poker Face from Gaga, Britney Spears, Kiss a Girl from Katy Perry, I usually bring a CD but now must girls dont have a player. It should be part of the standard package to have music lists but thats me.

I enjoy listening to music being played while in the company of a lovely lady. I think it's great where you both ask each other choices of music, OR what it is really neat she has same taste and that music is playing from your own playlist that you listen too as well.

Music is not going to take away OR be distracting from the precious time with lady, isn't great when you spend a couple of hours with a companion, you are making love,cuddling, showering together, walking around naked, eating some fruit,chatting and there is some music playing?

I find that music is soothing and relaxing never a distraction, I mean how could anyone be distracted while in the company of a beautiful lady.

Yes please play music, and I personally love all genres. :)

"If music be the food of love, play on "

William Shakespeare

• Like 2

[quote=PistolPete;593467

I find that music is soothing and relaxing never a distraction, I mean how could anyone be distracted while in the company of a beautiful lady.

True that sir...true that! Just no gangsta rap please. LOL

[quote name=PistolPete;593467

I find that music is soothing and relaxing never a distraction' date=' I mean how could anyone be distracted while in the company of a beautiful lady.

True that sir...true that! Just no gangsta rap please. LOL[/quote]

Gangsta rap??? That is a sub genre it is referred to aggressive lyrics with reference to gangs but it is really called Hip-Hop-Rap.

I'm in my 50's and I enjoy listening to just a couple examples below,

Eminem - "The Monster " (feat Rihanna )

- "Love the way you lie" ( feat Rihanna )

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - " Can't Hold Us"

Black Eye Peas - "Meet Me Halfway"

There is a lot more of Hip Hop Rap, songs that can be used but that always depends on personal taste and choice.

Gangsta rap??? That is a sub genre it is referred to aggressive lyrics with reference to gangs but it is really called Hip-Hop-Rap.

I'm in my 50's and I enjoy listening to just a couple examples below,

Eminem - "The Monster " (feat Rihanna )

- "Love the way you lie" ( feat Rihanna )

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - " Can't Hold Us"

Black Eye Peas - "Meet Me Halfway"

There is a lot more of Hip Hop Rap, songs that can be used but that always depends on personal taste and choice.

And please don't get me wrong in all this as I am very much a music lover and a decent guitar player as well. I am of the view that music can be very much a part of the entire encounter and is something to be considered along with a clothing request or something on the menu etc. I have had many ladies ask what I would like to hear for music or that I am welcome to bring some along with me be it a CD or iPod. I too very much feel that music can be an important part of the encounter. "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" in a falsetto voice will however send me running for cover!!

Guest Be***iful****lah

Obviously this is a question of very personal preference for each individual.

This thread has been very helpful and insightful, I love the uniqueness of each person.

This will now be added to my questions I ask prior to meeting someone for the first time. It seems it could actually play a small part in either the enhancement or the opposite of an encounter:)

Personally I love pop/electronic/hip hop...folk....as long as the lyrics, melody, and beat feel sexy and romantic.

I also enjoy waves of romance, dance, slow paced, fast paced...etc. it helps add a bit of variety to the mood and rhythm of our time together.

Music during a session us not a necessity for me but I have to say many if my most memorable sessions have been with amazing ladies who have thought ahead and set the scene for our encounter including arranging for appropriate background music. Interestingly I am not sure I have cared to much about what exact songs were playing but i do know that if it was her selection and it made here feel sexy and passionate than it has to be good for me. So for me... pick something that makes you hot.... if I have booked to come see you...lol... i will already be very hot.

I do recall one particular song that was playing when I was with an amazing lady... in fact it was playing as we both came.... i only Remember the song because I think the music was on shuffle and let's just say it was not that sexually appropriate.

Just my opinion

I love music to make love by. I loaded up music from my library onto an MP3 player. For those of us who are not getting any younger, Earth Wind and Fire is excellent.

I can also pre-program music to the client's taste. A professor won't necessarily like Eminem, but Enya may be a good choice.

Cheers,

Ann

• Like 1

I love music to make love by. I loaded up music from my library onto an MP3 player. For those of us who are not getting any younger, Earth Wind and Fire is excellent.

I can also pre-program music to the client's taste. A professor won't necessarily like Eminem, but Enya may be a good choice.

Cheers,

Ann

OMG........earth wind and fire....just had a flash back

Also Little River Band is nice

Posted via Mobile Device