well that's one of the ways that the board works, another function it has is the ability to ask other people if they have seen a certain sp and their opinion on them, especially if you are unsure or skeptical about seeing one. so don't be an ass :butt:

• Like 6

u guys troll the internet looking for new ads and a name to post here.maybe u should try to get some "ass".name calling is very "mature" thought this board was for adults???

Edited by Hfxguy
  • Like 2

Both TinyEye and Google image reverse search came back with 0 results. So that is a tiny step in the right direction.

0 hits doesn't mean they aren't downloaded pictures, it can mean tineye or google just hasn't hit them yet. In saying that 0 hits can also mean they are the owners pictures as well. My point is not to just rely image searches for conformation of fact.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

well now the fun and games are over so i guess its time to return to the topic on hand.

Her ad seems to be removed and no others have been put up, guess we'll just have to wait and see

well that's one of the ways that the board works, another function it has is the ability to ask other people if they have seen a certain sp and their opinion on them, especially if you are unsure or skeptical about seeing one. so don't be an ass :butt:

I don't think its being an ass to simply contact a SP to ask her the pertinent information necessary for you to make an informed decision .

Others opinions are quite selective in nature. If it were me I'd rather ask someone directly. No one else can tell you what is best for you . I am an SP that people either love or chose not to see. I'd hate to be rejected because one person that was asked said no about me.

So much better to contact your SP of interest and ask honest questions and expect honest answers!

• Like 4

I don't think its being an ass to simply contact a SP to ask her the pertinent information necessary for you to make an informed decision .

Others opinions are quite selective in nature. If it were me I'd rather ask someone directly. No one else can tell you what is best for you . I am an SP that people either love or chose not to see. I'd hate to be rejected because one person that was asked said no about me.

So much better to contact your SP of interest and ask honest questions and expect honest answers!

I never intend for it to come out that way, what i meant by him being an ass is instead of him responding to my question with something helpful, he decided to " act like an ass". all i really ask for, is if you don't have something helpful to say, such in this situation information about the sp, then don't comment at all. I asked a general inquiry about her, as what this section is sometimes used for. sorry if I offended in anyway, i just don't like it when people have nothing helpful to contribute to a post, but yet feel the need to comment and berate others. I thought that this was a place free of judgement, where we could inquire, and get recommendations...... I guess i was wrong......

I never intend for it to come out that way, what i meant by him being an ass is instead of him responding to my question with something helpful, he decided to " act like an ass". all i really ask for, is if you don't have something helpful to say, such in this situation information about the sp, then don't comment at all. I asked a general inquiry about her, as what this section is sometimes used for. sorry if I offended in anyway, i just don't like it when people have nothing helpful to contribute to a post, but yet feel the need to comment and berate others. I thought that this was a place free of judgement, where we could inquire, and get recommendations...... I guess i was wrong......

Katherine summed it up eloquently but if I might add-

I think you are right and you are wrong. You have an obvious right to post and ask for info about other sp's but others also have the right to comment on those posts. Liked or not, wanted or not. He simply stated his opinion, and rebuttal to the name calling . You and others judged him, his opinion and took it as being offensive. I saw his opinion as having a point and simply a persons opinion. I saw your post as typical, like many others who ask about sp's. Both are allowed and should be. Well as long as mod says so ;)

If our opinions aren't "soft" or of the "popular vote" they then shouldn't be considered judgemental or anything other than a different point of view. Differences should be appreciated and accepted here, we shouldn't be afraid to voice them or feel the need to only say what's popular.

It became judgemental ONLY when he was called an ass and accused of acting like an ass by you and the other person/persons who were name calling. Sorry, but that's just how I see it.

There are many guys here that find it useful to ask others opinions in order to make their decisions, to make them feel safe about them. Then there are those who think it better to make your own decision and to inquire privately or do neither, they just take a chance. What ever or however is per choice and shouldn't offend anyone neither should a simple comment, but name calling is never mature nor fair, nor should it be acceptable.

0 hits doesn't mean they aren't downloaded pictures, it can mean tineye or google just hasn't hit them yet. In saying that 0 hits can also mean they are the owners pictures as well. My point is not to just rely image searches for conformation of fact.

Thats almost exactly what he said. lol

Katherine summed it up eloquently but if I might add-

I think you are right and you are wrong. You have an obvious right to post and ask for info about other sp's but others also have the right to comment on those posts. Liked or not, wanted or not. He simply stated his opinion, and rebuttal to the name calling . You and others judged him, his opinion and took it as being offensive. I saw his opinion as having a point and simply a persons opinion. I saw your post as typical, like many others who ask about sp's. Both are allowed and should be. Well as long as mod says so ;)

If our opinions aren't "soft" or of the "popular vote" they then shouldn't be considered judgemental or anything other than a different point of view. Differences should be appreciated and accepted here, we shouldn't be afraid to voice them or feel the need to only say what's popular.

It became judgemental ONLY when he was called an ass and accused of acting like an ass by you and the other person/persons who were name calling. Sorry, but that's just how I see it.

There are many guys here that find it useful to ask others opinions in order to make their decisions, to make them feel safe about them. Then there are those who think it better to make your own decision and to inquire privately or do neither, they just take a chance. What ever or however is per choice and shouldn't offend anyone neither should a simple comment, but name calling is never mature nor fair, nor should it be acceptable.

your right name calling is never fair and I apologize, I merely asked a general question because i wanted to know, because i don't know about you folks but I don't feel like getting caught in a bad situation, it happened to me once and i'll be damned if it happens to me again! So hfxguy I apologize for calling you an ass, all I wanted was some help, and you were just stating your opinion and I took it out of context and got upset. Anywho since this thread got why out of hand and nobody seems to have any info/she has deleted her ads, i think were done here

• Like 2

first of all I think Amanda 32g has been on bp forever...and i'm pretty sure I have already read a post on her before.I don't see how posting every single name on bp asking whos seen her is of any use.If u don't wanna be in a "bad situation" there tons of ladies to choose from with positive reviews. People who play the "keyboard toughguy" I will never respect.Real men don't deal with problems by name calling.just that simple!! enjoy the hobbying!!

• Like 2