Congrats to team canada

Training, persistence, dedication, it all pays off.

Well done to all the Olympians, medalists or not.

And Canadians have every reason to feel proud of all these athletes!

but i must admit i watched this game...and of corse the ladies win the gold as well.. congrads and a special congrads to Crosby from Nova scotia!:bowdown:

East coast pride!

I had to work and ended up listening to the game on the radio. I look forward to watching it later. Does this mean my Crosby memorabilia is worth more now? I have lots. Excellent Olympics for Canada.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Way to go Sid! the new Paul Henderson of Canadian Hockey!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had to work and ended up listening to the game on the radio. I look forward to watching it later. Does this mean my Crosby memorabilia is worth more now? I have lots. Excellent Olympics for Canada.

it sure does...lol

Guest B***ke Ba****

The Americans can train and have the best of every thing but they will never have what Canadians have for the hockey and that's Heart!!!

Training, persistence, dedication, it all pays off.

Well done to all the Olympians, medalists or not.

And Canadians have every reason to feel proud of all these athletes!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

You couldn't have written a better script for how the hockey drama would unfold.

From a U.S. guy, congratulations as well. I thought we had it going into overtime given the momentum but that's OK. It just wouldn't be right to have Canada lose the gold medal game with the Olympics in Canada. :-D

Apparently you don't hate hockey as much as you say you do baby......lol. You are a true hockey fan when it counts.

Way to go Canada.....we are so very Proud of you Canada Team.....!!!!!

I feel like being in Vancouver right now and celebrating all our GOLD medals!!!!!!

Canada, My Heart and Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all

Tracie:sm185:

but i must admit i watched this game...and of corse the ladies win the gold as well.. congrads and a special congrads to Crosby from Nova scotia!:bowdown:

You hate hockey...........You don't drink...........Are you sure your a Caper?...lol

No worries though you know we love you as you are.

What a phenominal olympics. For me it is a feeling of utmost pride to be Canadian. I have never seen or felt such patriotic intensity by our athelets and all our fellow Canadians. It is so good to know that we own the podium in 2010 and that we take a back seat to no one. Well done Canada you've always made me proud.

Guest Ou**or**n

Thanks to all every single one of our athletes for an outstanding Olympics!

I would like to thank all the athletes for there years of dedication. So many gold yaaaawhoooo Great hockey game

Congratulations to ALL of Canada's finest for giving ALL Canadians an opportunity to show OUR Canadian pride - "with glowing hearts"!

canada_2.gif

I am NOT a hockey fan.

BEFORE everyone beats me senseless tho in this thread, I will admit I watched the game and the medal giving and when the Canadian national anthem was playing I noticed myself getting all teary-eyed durring the follow-up when the collumnist's essay was read talking about how Canadians came together for the Olympics, god medals or not.

go Canada go! very proud indeed to live in Canada today :-)

yes congrats Canada, and CTV for their awesome coverage. Watched the game at Hooters in Winnipeg. Perfect ending to the excellent games.

Talk about an edge of your seat hockey game. Most excellent game and it was a pleasure to have Team Canada take the Gold. Hip Hip Horay

Congrats to Canada and to all the other countries that participated in the Olympic Games, your hard work and dedication to the sports was highly appreciated and you are all amazing athletes.