Thanks for mentioning this Sophia! I LOVE car shows and may be in that neighborhood!!

Every year Moncton has a huge car show. I can not remember when it is, I think it might be August. Does anyone know for certain?
  • Like 3

It is a great show! I have gone every year, but missed it last year. PLUS...I have a special visual surprise for you all....but will wait till closer to that time:) hehehe, such a tease eh?

... PLUS...I have a special visual surprise for you all....but will wait till closer to that time:) hehehe, such a tease eh?

Ya just can't leave us hanging like that! :censored:

• Like 1

Awesome ! Entertainment is always fun. Cars + beautiful women=best of both worlds.

Enjoy ! ;-)

I agree but the correct order would be Beautiful Women + Cars .... just saying lolol

• Like 1

HEY!!! Everyone, let all go together hahahah...

I'm game! ohhh...and let's all scratch the cars with our keys and than run away!

That. Would. Be. Aweeeeeesome!

I'm game! ohhh...and let's all scratch the cars with our keys and than run away!

I can't believe that as a mature person you would write about keying cars and think this is funny.

I can't believe that as a mature person you would write about keying cars and think this is funny.

That is why we call him " warpped" hehehe, he does have a coocky since of humor!

• Like 1

And, you apparently didn't catch the satirical nature of the comment. :)

Guest **sh****he***ac***th
And, you apparently didn't catch the satirical nature of the comment. :)

I get it now. Thanks! I've owned a couple of show cars over the years.

I get it now. Thanks! I've owned a couple of show cars over the years.

What kind of cars did you have?

Did you have to do any restoration work yourself?

What kind of cars did you have?

Did you have to do any restoration work yourself?

Nope. It was all properly done beforehand with full matching numbers. 1965 Pontiac GTO, 1957 Corvette Convertible, 1970 Plymouth Road Runner and a 1972 Chevy Chevelle SS 396. I still love muscle cars even though gas prices are at an all time high. I'm looking for a 1963 Corvette Stingray (split window)...got one for sale??

Edited by **sh****he***ac***th
Correction to year.

I've never had anyone scratch or even leave a finger print on my car luckily. If it happened I would probably cry.

When I made that "joke" (and yes, I'm using the term loosely), I was thinking back a few years ago when I caught a couple drunk teens doing that to my car one night.

I don't get mad often, but I did that night. Grabbed them both as they started to run and pinned them to the car. Scared them enough that they stood right where I put them while I called the police...lol. Turns out my car wasn't the only one they had "fun" with.

Anyway...some kids are just....

I've had cars in car shows. I know you are joking but there are actually people that do that - the reason I stopped going. They are only cars and in the big picture, not that important. But what is important is the time, energy, creativity, money and love (yes love) people put in to restoring and showing cars.

Vandalism is just not cool dude.

• Like 1

I've had cars in car shows. I know you are joking but there are actually people that do that - the reason I stopped going. They are only cars and in the big picture, not that important. But what is important is the time, energy, creativity, money and love (yes love) people put in to restoring and showing cars.

Vandalism is just not cool dude.

My buddy had his 1964 Jaguar XK-E keyed from front to back. Jag paint jobs are beautiful and cost a fortune to repair/restore.

Nope. It was all properly done beforehand with full matching numbers. 1965 Pontiac GTO, 1957 Corvette Convertible, 1970 Plymouth Road Runner and a 1972 Chevy Chevelle SS 396. I still love muscle cars even though gas prices are at an all time high. I'm looking for a 1963 Corvette Stingray (split window)...got one for sale??

I'd like to find a split window as well. I would even take a restoration project if I had to.

I've gotten away from the old school muscle cars lately and am now into the Newer Corvettes C5 and up.

I'd like to find a split window as well. I would even take a restoration project if I had to.

I've gotten away from the old school muscle cars lately and am now into the Newer Corvettes C5 and up.

Nice!!! :) Enjoy it to the fullest. I may find my 63 split window eventually but I want the work already done as I no longer have the facilities or where with all to do the necessary maintenance etc. I might join you with a new 'vette soon enough instead. Have a great summer!!!

Edited by **sh****he***ac***th
Correction to spelling.

Fishfeathers - You're probably already aware of this but Ottawa has "Cruise Night" evenings at various locations. Folks drive their rides from all over and display them at a sectioned-off area of the local shopping plaza parking lot. I used to bring my motorcycle to display 'cuz it was pretty. Attendees were invited to make a donation for various charitable causes so it was a good thing all around.

It was a great way to meet some really nice people who had an enthusiasm for cars & motors & grease. Would luv to be able to make it to the Moncton show.

I think it was a joke.