Hello,

I was wondering what's your advices on how to be memorable? What makes you come back? I know the

service is very important but what else?

I welcome friendly advice from you guys. :)

Thank you

Jade

• Like 3

For me it is always about the personal connection....pure and simple... if we click I will be back.

• Like 1

I think it's one thing: do you genuinely enjoy giving and receiving pleasure. If you do, and you're active/engaged in the session, most men will love being with you.

• Like 3

I think you just need to be you, find your own style, niche and be genuine or scripted, whatever works and remember you can't please everyone. There will be those who like you regardless, some will adore you and others will move on. We all have our fans but even though, that still won't guarantee a return visit. Because believe me you can give the best service, look great, talk sweet, be genuine, have a great locale that still won't be enough for some. There are types of men that want a regular girl, those who like variety and those who will try you because someone said you are great and some you just can't please. Just do for you that way you won't drive yourself crazy wondering:)

Realistically everyone that sees you will form an opinion, good or bad. The most important one is the one you hold of yourself:)

• Like 7

Guest **cely***r***ne

Just be yourself.

It goes beyond the services provided. As mentioned, a connection and chemistry usually makes for a memorable time, but above all that, a real experience is what I believe matters most.

I agree completely. Best thing to do is be yourself. Everyone has their own depiction of what the "perfect girl" is when it comes to personality and looks. Also not all guys like the same thing when it comes to service, like how a bj is done or how a girl is riding them, etc. Definitely feel and listen for cues to let you know what feels better for them, especially if they aren't very vocal in letting you know what they like specifically. Always tailor the date to the client. Again, not everyone is the same so try and get a feel for what your client is looking for. Some want an even mix of good conversation and playtime, others don't really want to talk at all and want to get right down to business.

• Like 3

What makes an encounter truly Memorable for me is when ,for a short while ,I forget I am a "client" and I become her intimate companion her suitor her friend and lover during our time together, the embraces warm the kisses real and that feeling stays with me until well after I,ve left and reality once again sets in !

• Like 7

What makes an encounter truly Memorable for me is when ,for a short while ,I forget I am a "client" and I become her intimate companion her suitor her friend and lover during our time together !

Very good point. Every man wants to feel wanted, desired and not like a paying customer or just another 'john".

• Like 4

Be yourself. And has already been said, for me too, it's about a connection, chemistry if you will. Treat the encounter like a date, and you want to be there. As much as this is the lady's livelihood, during the encounter, after business is looked after, you should have an escape, and both forget it is a business transaction. It is instead two people on a date.

This btw is why professional companions are special, they make a paid date be an escape. And again, be yourself. Don't worry about other ladies and what they do. The gentleman seeing you is seeing you because there was something about you that interested him. He wants to see you

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

There are a few things that make me want to repeat. Some are in the lady's control, some are not.

There is an SP who is amazing in every sense of the word. I just don't feel as comfortable with her as I do with another. And that's okay, because if the reviews have to say anything is that she has a line of admirers.

One lady always likes to tries to bring something new. Which is awesome, I never know what to expect.

• Like 1

I woul agree with this quote:

I think it's one thing: do you genuinely enjoy giving and receiving pleasure. If you do, and you're active/engaged in the session, most men will love being with you.

I also think most guys (i know not all) hope for a certain amount of skill. Googling how to give a great hj and bj couldn't hurt. ;-)

I noticed while reading this thread, that everyone is saying "Be Yourself". Great advice, but if you're new to the industry and you're not familiar with things that men like, it's a good thing to start this thread to give you some things. Look at some of the recommendations that people have written about some of your peers, some might not have much information, some of go into great detail. I like everyone who is politically correct on this website will say be yourself, that's what we like, though there are also little things as well. Myself, I remember if a lady asks me if I want to set an appointment up in a certain way ( outfits, etc,) and sometimes the lady hasn't worn what was agreed upon, I don't write a bad review, I don't bring it up with the lady because it's not super important, I can get over it without making a big deal. If you are doing incalls, my opinion is that you have a nice location ( decorated, has a lived in feel), I feel that a room with a bed isn't all that exciting no matter how charming I feel you are. I think the environment reflects on the situation just as much as the person regardless of what you're meeting for. A stark room with a bed is just too business like in my opinion. Again, good points from everyone, the overwhelming theme seems to be yourself.

• Like 5

Hello,

I was wondering what's your advices on how to be memorable? What makes you come back? I know the

service is very important but what else?

I welcome friendly advice from you guys. :)

Thank you

Jade

Maraena said it .... a real experience.

"Make it real.....don't fake it real"

A sense of mutual enjoyment in spending time together.

It can be sensed by both parties !! and results in us guys coming back. And as time goes on and repeat visits happen ... chemistry, comfort zones and trust builds and it becomes so very easy and fun. Dates to look forward to. :) It just takes time.

You have heard "be yourself" Jade eh ? ;) Well truth is it will play a big part in keeping us coming back !!

Genuine smiles, sense of humor and personality is huge in repeat business for Me as an example. It is hard to fake a smile time and time again. It is hard to be funny when you are not, and it is hard to be someone you are not.

and Hey. Maybe even make friends. Can never have too many of them.

• Like 6

A lot of has already been said, and covered but for myself it has been being good friends,admiring,trusting,laughing,chatting, cuddling, saying hello to each other when you're not together and mutual admiration for each other but knowing when not to cross the line.

Setting up plans for each repeat visit with longer durations, you get very comfortable, relaxed in each other's company.

• Like 3

Like most other people said be yourself otherwise it seems phoney. Also I know its a job but don't make it look like its only for the money. At least make it feel like you are enjoying my company, I don't expect you to fall in love with me and I'll do the same but make me feel I am more than a source of money period.

• Like 2

Though everyone else says the same thing...just be yourself. I usually find if the woman I am seeing tries to play a "character", I can't get in to it. If they are themselves, within reason of course, then I find we both tend to enjoy ourselves a lot more. Good conversation, good music and good wine...just all makes for a great date. :)

• Like 1

Anything done with love and kindness is memorable. We may not remember the specific person or events, but we remember that it happened with sincerity.

• Like 5

The keys to making encounters extraordinary is actually quite simple. First, do your homework to ensure you understand your guest's expectations then do follow thru to make it happen before he arrives to the best of your ability. The next thing is THE key...

STAY IN THE MOMENT from the minute you open the door until you close it after he leaves. By staying in the moment I mean...

1. Do not allow random thoughts floating thru your head to take hold. They are clouds, just let them float thru while you focus your attention on your guest. Don't allow the "am I doing this right?", "does this angle make my stomach look fat?" or "I need to go grocery shopping as soon as he's done." to interfere with your time with your guest. This time is about the two of you together and nothing else matters at this point. There is time to process a worthy unrelated thought after he's gone.

2. See the humanity in your guest before all else. This is the part of him you want to touch deeply. He isn't a business guru, construction worker, accountant, father, brother, son when he is with you. He is simply a man, with all of the qualities that makes him strong and vulnerable at the same time. Recognize this, let him be himself with no expectations that he is anything else. The human connection is the one that he will feel and not forget.

3. Follow the bouncing ball. Watch, listen and respond to the story that his body and tone of voice tell. Words can be deceptive but the body always tells the truth. He gives you all the clues you need to make a visit spectacular, you just need to be open to seeing them; to do that you need to follow the moment and trust your intuition to decipher what he is actually needing rather than just what he thinks he wants. It's easy once you practice it a bit, like karaoke. Just watch the little red bouncing ball of "right now".

4. Remember the humanity in him first and foremost. Make a mental file on him. After he leaves, think about what you learned about the real him and file that gold away. If you connected with him, he'll be back and you then have the keys to getting him to shed to masks he wears in the outside world, allowing him to once again just be himself but more efficiently than the last time leaving more time for genuine connection.

Follow these steps with every visit and before long you are the Sanctuary he seeks when the outside world is closing in on him. You are who he turns to, to forget, to reconcile, to release all of the stresses that hunt him. These may or may not be conversations of words but more often with my guests they are a ballet of touch, movement and physical expression...

Remember that this interaction isn't about you, it's about the both of you. It certainly isn't all about the sex. The physical is simply a vehicle to express ourselves together; it's about releasing what is needed and renewing one's life energy so we can meet the world another day from a positive frame of mind. A man comes to us because of a physical urge but that is merely symptomatic of the underlying need for connection without negativity whether your guest realizes it or not. He never needs to understand your process but he will never forget the time he shared with you if the connection to the real him is made...

This is what I think makes an experience memorable...

cat

How beautiful, and there can't be any better advice. You surpass yourself with every post. Men should be lined around the block for you and women should follow your lead, once again I bow to your eloquence and thank you for contributing. This post has helped me and made me realize something new-thank you

• Like 5

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

Simply put, if I fall in love for an hour or two it will be memorable for me and hopefully for you as well.

The keys to making encounters extraordinary is actually quite simple. First, do your homework to ensure you understand your guest's expectations then do follow thru to make it happen before he arrives to the best of your ability. The next thing is THE key...

STAY IN THE MOMENT from the minute you open the door until you close it after he leaves. By staying in the moment I mean...

1. Do not allow random thoughts floating thru your head to take hold. They are clouds, just let them float thru while you focus your attention on your guest. Don't allow the "am I doing this right?", "does this angle make my stomach look fat?" or "I need to go grocery shopping as soon as he's done." to interfere with your time with your guest. This time is about the two of you together and nothing else matters at this point. There is time to process a worthy unrelated thought after he's gone.

2. See the humanity in your guest before all else. This is the part of him you want to touch deeply. He isn't a business guru, construction worker, accountant, father, brother, son when he is with you. He is simply a man, with all of the qualities that makes him strong and vulnerable at the same time. Recognize this, let him be himself with no expectations that he is anything else. The human connection is the one that he will feel and not forget.

3. Follow the bouncing ball. Watch, listen and respond to the story that his body and tone of voice tell. Words can be deceptive but the body always tells the truth. He gives you all the clues you need to make a visit spectacular, you just need to be open to seeing them; to do that you need to follow the moment and trust your intuition to decipher what he is actually needing rather than just what he thinks he wants. It's easy once you practice it a bit, like karaoke. Just watch the little red bouncing ball of "right now".

4. Remember the humanity in him first and foremost. Make a mental file on him. After he leaves, think about what you learned about the real him and file that gold away. If you connected with him, he'll be back and you then have the keys to getting him to shed to masks he wears in the outside world, allowing him to once again just be himself but more efficiently than the last time leaving more time for genuine connection.

Follow these steps with every visit and before long you are the Sanctuary he seeks when the outside world is closing in on him. You are who he turns to, to forget, to reconcile, to release all of the stresses that hunt him. These may or may not be conversations of words but more often with my guests they are a ballet of touch, movement and physical expression...

Remember that this interaction isn't about you, it's about the both of you. It certainly isn't all about the sex. The physical is simply a vehicle to express ourselves together; it's about releasing what is needed and renewing one's life energy so we can meet the world another day from a positive frame of mind. A man comes to us because of a physical urge but that is merely symptomatic of the underlying need for connection without negativity whether your guest realizes it or not. He never needs to understand your process but he will never forget the time he shared with you if the connection to the real him is made...

This is what I think makes an experience memorable...

cat

Wow.... excellent...not sure it could be said any better.... Thanks Cat

• Like 2

You ARE memorable, Jade! In our all-too-brief time together, I found you open, funny, and sexy as hell. I'd love to see you again, but time and finances can get in an admirer's way...

Keep it Real. An SP that seems uninterested, mechanical or even worse, over-the-top fake is a turn-off and not likely to see repeats.

Be natural, be yourself, be real, and enjoy what you're doing and you will be in my opinion more likely to see repeats.

• Like 2

Guest **n****er

Just like you said Jade...service.

Great service ensures repeats.

Be yourself...well your alter ego. Don't be fake EVER! Take the time you need to prepare yourself physically and mentally for your rendezvous. If you aren't in the right frame of mind to fully commit, take a step back and perhaps reschedule.