Turn offs for a hobbyist

I know many ladies way to classy for this however having run into it I shall say concluding a date and getting dressed while she is sitting intently counting the money. Her focus now and that because in the end that is to her what its all about. At that point I am the one feeling used

I know many ladies way to classy for this however having run into it I shall say concluding a date and getting dressed while she is sitting intently counting the money. Her focus now and that because in the end that is to her what its all about. At that point I am the one feeling used

agreed. but I don't think that's happened to me, at least I didn't notice anyway. most say "thank you" and either stash it away, or leave it on the table or bed till I leave.

I know I was the last person to post on this thread, but I have to say that I had someone over last night (not going to mention who it was for privacy reasons) that got wasted and ended up throwing up in my bathroom, everywhere except for the toilet.

having said that, I will no longer have women over if you have been drinking. I don't appreciate having to clean up a discusting mess afterwards. it is not respectable at all.

I also have a ZERO tolerance for any type of drug use at my place as well, now alcohol is as well.

star

• Like 6

Wait what?! She sat there and counted the money while you got dressed? That doesn't sound at all like a fairy tale ending. I put trust into those who walk into my home, I don't count the donation in front of them, it's not how I want my personality to be, it's not about the money when the client is in my home. I put too much trust in my clients for that to happen.

I talk and talk and I either walk client to my door completely nude or half nude. Need that wonderful hug at the end saying, "good-bye" as he closes the door, it's meaningful.

• Like 1

For me it's when the SP is not mindful of your time. As in, inviting you in at your agreed upon time and then making you wait while she does other things and shaving the time off uour time with her. Only happened once, but that was before I came here to Lyla.

Well then you wouldn't like me because unless we have met before, I would be counting the money at the beginning of the session. When I would encourage you to relax and undress, etc. I would do it in such a way that it was not the sole focus in that moment.

And yes, in the end, getting paid is is what it is about. It is a business transaction and that doesn't mean we don't choose our clients based soley on them compensating us or that we don't enjoy ourselves or feel an interpersonal connection. But at the end of the day, we are paid companions and no matter how you want to slice it, us not counting the money in front of you does not take away from that.

It rarely happens, but I have had gents give me the incorrect amount or Canadian Tire money and even overpaid (especially when the new bills came out). There is nothing that will spoil my mood more than discovering after the client leaves that I was short-changed.

• Like 8

Not a fan of paying for an hour and feeling like the sp is trying to give you a quickie. For an hour I'd like to chat ease into it, undress you myself and go from there. Totally been in the situation where I'm not even half way through the hour and she's concerned with little more than finishing the job, despite me asking to do something different.

Had a few SPs just unceremoniously undress and lay there. Utilitarian to say the least.

If your intention is to do half hour appointments for the price of an hour then just do half hours for twice the price and at least there would be no surprises.

• Like 2

TRUE CONFESSIONS....I was with my very first client, and I made mistakes. Let`s just say that he was very, very good at pleasuring, and at one point I blurted out that I should be paying him! It was said in the heat of the moment, but damn, he was something really special...... ;)

• Like 1

TRUE CONFESSIONS....I was with my very first client, and I made mistakes. Let`s just say that he was very, very good at pleasuring, and at one point I blurted out that I should be paying him! It was said in the heat of the moment, but damn, he was something really special...... ;)

oops!!! glad you enjoyed it :)

SP's who don't wash themselves afterwards...makes you wonder....

I have seen this as a complaint from many men. But I have to ask.... How does any man know that she doesn't wash afterwards if they should have left already?

Or are they talking about when they have someone visit them?

• Like 4

- some ladies who adamantly refuse to use chewing gum and yet their breath smells unfresh,

- some ladies who do not take shower or wash themselves carefully ( thus leaving an odour, however faint) before they see you.

I must add that this happens very rarely, but when it does, it still makes a rendezvous less enjoyable.

Cleanliness and freshness is something I pride myself on.I expect my clients to be this way, why would I not be?

Fresh breath is always a plus, especially for that first kiss.

Being a non-smoker, I do notice when someone is a smoker, but at least they have taken the time to try to be as fresh as possible.

As for the other 'areas', lingering odor would be a real turn off for me, and if I wasn't squeaky clean down there, I'm pretty damn sure that gentleman would never want to see me again.

Hygiene is a huge issue, I tell people, treat it like a first date, remember how obsessed you got with trying to get everything right? brushing your teeth a couple of times, checking your breath multiple times, combing your hair ten different times, changing your clothes several times to make sure you have on just the right clothes?

Being with us is like that.

I treat everyone like a first date when they first meet me. Yes I still get nervous when meeting someone for the first time, but I make them feel at ease while they are here.

• Like 5

OMG yes please take care of your personal hygiene

As a non smoker (now 4 years yay me) I cannot stand the yucky smell of cigarettes, and I'm not saying don't have a smoke just pleaseeeee freshen your breath before coming to see me and if having a few drinks mouthwash or tic tacs

Nothing more unattractive then a foul smell and yes this I'm sure goes for both the hobbies and the ladies

• Like 2

hear hear!! as to breath odor definitely!!

especially as an MP.. once I turn you over.. and you are face up..... relaxed so your mouth is now open as you breathe.... *nothing* is worse at that point than bad breath hehe as for me... there is very little I can do to move out of its path <grin>

body odor can also be an issue... assuming for both the provider and client alike.... and it was pegged wonderfully here... as to treating your self-care the same way you would when getting ready for a new date ... loved that analogy ;)

not saying you need to come fresh out of the shower, and doused with cologne...(at times that can be worse lol).. but at least don't be 'stinky'..... ;)

• Like 1

Wow! very good thread. The do and don't go both ways and the truth is I never had any issue with ladies on this board. So kudos to Lyla's ladies :)

• Like 5

Guest st*****ens**ors

And yes, in the end, getting paid is is what it is about.

With the greatest of respect, this is exactly half right, or so supply and demand would suggest.

If there weren't men who were lonely, craving touch and a sense of connection, unhappy or just plain wound up sexually, a market wouldn't exist.

That said, you have every right to ensure that you have been properly compensated for your time, but I am sure most clients would prefer that that assurance was as discrete as possible. We would like to think you both like and trust us, even though we are aware that there are enough asshats in the world to make verification necessary.

Booking an hour minimum with a lady and after the quick introduction and shower and clothes removed she proceeds with a great BJ so good that I know I'm about to blow my load and ask her to slow it down a bit she agrees and 30 second later goes back at it to finish the job. When I'm done and request a shower to go for round 2 she says its only SOG. In and out in 15 minutes, paid for the full hour.

I really don't understand why they are in such a rush. I like getting to the persons mind and soul if I can. Sllow is fun and to be honest respectful. Maybe stick to GFE's?

Additional Comments:

Wow! very good thread. The do and don't go both ways and the truth is I never had any issue with ladies on this board. So kudos to Lyla's ladies :)

at least the hobbbyists and the SP's are on the same page of understanding on this site.

I'm not interested in being a "baller" as the kids call it. I want experiences, memories and to enjoy what I do. It's so unfortunate every time I hear about someone I am seeing, getting ripped of or treated unfairly.

Additional Comments:

Good idea Danielle, let's go both ways.

Guys, what turns you off?

For me, it was...in the soft, sultry voice...

"Hi baby, what do you like"

"Hi babes"

"How are you hun?"

I am not sure if it the attempt at a phone sex voice or if it is what is being said.

Upsells: always hated them. I was more of a 'this is the rate and whatever happens, happens'. There is nothing worse than getting an incredible bbbj and being right at the edge only to have her stop and say...in that phone sex voice... "Do you wanna cum in my mouth baby? It's only $60 more."

Caked on make up. I love the natural beauty of a woman. A little enhancement with make up is okay but, if I could use a drywall trowel to scrape it off...it's too much.

Overly photo shopped pictures. Hiding identifying marks is fine but, when pictures are a C or D cup on a B cup lady, I get turned off.

Sitting in a hotel lobby for half an hour and receiving texts every 5 minutes saying "almost ready, 5 more minutes"

Constantly ringing phone and/or the TV blaring in the background.

These are a few...do we have others?

UGH! *shudders* that word sickens me! A lot of texts are "baby" "hun".

Simply state that you aren't a toddler and move on.

Call me prude, but I have no time for lazy talkers. Some one who is interested in seeing you, whether that be a hobbyist or SP, will always take the time to speak to you, and not respond with repetitive slang or short sentences, pertaining to nothing interesting or inviting.

I like to start off with a joke or completely random remark, that's sure to make their day, no matter if we end up hitting it off or not.

• Like 7

Hi folks,

Lots has been mentioned already. Here is my short list (apologies for the repeats):

Unanswered emails/texts. I don't quite understand this one. A potential client (or a steady client) takes the time to craft a decent email or text and there's no reply. I have no expectation of an instant response (a 24-48 hour turnaround is fine).. but to have no response at all is negative.

No-shows: Yup, bugs the hobbyists and SPs alike. Total waste of time for everyone. Indeed, life happens... but not to show up without a courtesy call, text or email.. hmmm.

Ooops on arrangements: Arrange for a date on specific day and time, and SP "misplaces" the appointment.. "Oh, I thought it was Thursday and not Tuesday"... maybe a sub-category of no-shows. Again, life does happen.. but an appointment calendar does help.

I have mentioned this in a few previous posts. This industry sells fantasy, one date at a time. SPs and hobbyists have responsibilities to make a go of things. If that equation is tilted to one-side, it won't work. Both sides need to be truthful with expectations.. anything less is a recipe for a less-than-positive date.

All the best for a terrific (and safe) 2016 to everyone!

CM

• Like 9

Hi folks,

Lots has been mentioned already. Here is my short list (apologies for the repeats):

Unanswered emails/texts. I don't quite understand this one. A potential client (or a steady client) takes the time to craft a decent email or text and there's no reply. I have no expectation of an instant response (a 24-48 hour turnaround is fine).. but to have no response at all is negative.

CM

I agree with everything you said. However, here may be a little explanation about no responses. As stated before an auto-reply is not a negative thing.

Also, a reminder that it's the holiday's right now and people may still be on their holidays, or just returning. I sure hope no one's upset at me for not returning their email when I was with loved one's.

I also have my auto-reply linked to some source of information. For example when my website was down, I had a link to an ad with more than enough information about me: donation, general location, etc. Hoping that my auto-reply could be a good source of information; so I don't have to respond to emails without the basic information I need for a date.

Click here and read post 97

Click here and read post 105

Click here and read post 445

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I think I've been really lucky, I've not met with many ladies but the ones I have I got to know/meet over the years have ALL been really wonderful.

If I have a stickler it is fresh breath. I always book days or weeks in advance and part of my preparation is that I do not eat anything with garlic/onions/etc. for at least 2 days prior to meeting, lol. I'm not asking that she do the same and alter any eating habits, I just hope that she shows up with minty fresh breath too because it really makes for good make-out sessions when you both taste yummy!

I do love making out, it is the best start everything!

I understand your sentiment but I don't find anything about garlic and onions not yummy! ..... I know I may be in a very small minority but I doubt I'm alone! There is nothing that a sexy bod can't mask for me.

'stale beer' breath.... ugh..... having someone on my table and their face is so close to mine... back portion of the massage is done, have them feeling wonderfully relaxed.. I turn them over... and ......waaaaaafffft there it is... beer breathe.... worse by far, than any other food possible :)

(sorry if this is a repeat hehe but .. yeah.... ugh)

I had this experience at a Montreal massage parlor last fall. I seen their ad on the bp site and noticed this young lady with a sexy body working that day. I book a time and show up at the location ready to go, she asked me to take a shower(I took one before showing up but what the hell I took one anyway). While I was in the shower she comes in the room and lays down on the massage table and looks at me showering(I don't mind I'm a bit of a exhibitionist), I come out dry up and she asked if I would massage her first, no problem I have offered to many ladies before and they often accept.

What happens next was a real turn off, she is laying on her stomach so I did her back and her legs and also her bum, 15 minutes go by and then I tell her to turn over, she does. I rub her legs and she is falling asleep so I decide to speed things up and go to her breasts she does not open her eyes and goes picking in her nose for gold, not once, not twice but about 6-7 times. I lost my erection and I packed my stuff and left while she was sleeping and picking her nose.

• Like 3