So, I'm just trying to find out the situation for people - maybe this will be a useful tool for some of the ladies who have interest in coming up to Yellowknife and maybe a means of shedding light for past ladies who have come up.

I recently got to spend time with Nikki Quinn & Lacy Lovelle. Only in the past while has it seemed like Yellowknife has gained a little interest in the eyes of the ladies. I can honestly say that I keep an open eye for ladies who plan to come up here. After spending time with Nikki and Lacy and getting to know their feel on Yellowknife, the consensus was that a lot of people book, but cancel.. or no-show. I can tell that there's interest in ladies coming up here by the number of views on certain threads.. so what's the deal guys?

Yellowknife is a pretty small place, but if you're smart about it (albeit, if the lady's location is private) then you can work out times with the ladies that could best suit your comfortable time frame. I know for me, I was pretty nervous for my recent encounters. But the ladies were more than willing to wait a couple extra minutes to make sure the coast was clear. On top of that, they were very understanding.

I guess the point is, for guys - why the cancels? Why the no-shows? If you're worried about the credibility of the ladies, CERB and many other sites have people who give great reviews on the girl. If you're worried about the location, how would you prefer it? Would in-calls be more preferable? How about times of day and maybe specific hotels?

Let's get some input because I'm sure the ladies would love any information or insight that would be helpful in them keeping a worth-while schedule. If the ladies keep coming up here in hopes of returning, we have to give them a reason to return... otherwise.. no ladies. It's simple. And ladies, if you have any questions or input, feel free to ask away!

• Like 3

Guest B*o***32

I hear you Bro, don't ruin it for us guys, don't take these ladies for granted!