Hi guys,

Anyone know which club in Ottawa the stripping the sisters work at?

One of the strippers is short brunette/dirty blonde and the other is also a brunette or dirty blonde but she is taller and a bit on the heavy side.

I used to see them while they worked in Toronto but I think they moved to Ottawa and I was hoping to see them again.

I think that there's at least 3 sets of stripping sisters in town, that I can think of. There's a set of ebony sisters, Lisa and Mena, I believe their name is, they work out of Tease Inc. There was a set of Arab sisters, one of them named Jewel, and the other I can't think of, who work out of Silver Dollar. And I can't think of the other ones. The one's you described don't ring a bell, maybe someone else has seen them?

...There was a set of Arab sisters, one of them named Jewel, and the other I can't think of, who work out of Silver Dollar. And I can't think of the other ones...

That would be Chanel :)

jewel told me earlier this , around February , that chanel had quit dancing . she has quit and come back a few times in the past , so don't know if she will stay away .

What about the 2 Colombian sisters that worked at the BF, had a great time with Jenny :), I havent seen them in Months!,?

Yup. Chanel and Jewel are sisters. Anyone seen Chanel recently?

Chanel is my best friend and I've known her for 20 years. I've recently asked her to join Cerb since it's a great place and also in the event she does come back. I asked her if she would be interested in coming to the Xmas social.

• Like 2