Sexy Sexy Sexy Two Girls on BP

This girl posts sometimes 3 to 4 ads a day. All kinds of different pictures and although most look of the same person some are quite different. Seen her use different names , sometimes on the same day which is odd. Rates are all over the map....%'s off....all night ....early morning....you name it she's posted it.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has met her. I haven't even called because I'm just not comfortable with her ads and their authenticity. Maybe that's not fair but its my feeling and my gut is usually right.

This girl posts sometimes 3 to 4 ads a day. All kinds of different pictures and although most look of the same person some are quite different. Seen her use different names , sometimes on the same day which is odd. Rates are all over the map....%'s off....all night ....early morning....you name it she's posted it.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has met her. I haven't even called because I'm just not comfortable with her ads and their authenticity. Maybe that's not fair but its my feeling and my gut is usually right.

Well Boomer01 , you just might be correct on this one. Not saying anything bad just perhaps concurring.

Best of luck with this one gents!!

It's the same girl mentioned here, where at least one person had a positive experience (I swear I'll recognize those hips regardless of how many outfits she has):

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=159641

She usually doesn't use a name at all from what I've observed, although sometimes goes by "Mini".

I've admired her pictures for a loooong time, and I've tried on a few occasions to contact her, but never with any luck. She either doesn't reply, replies but doesn't answer questions directly, and a couple of times just oddly messaged back "Hi!".

Not sure exactly what's up, but if anyone has better success please let me know how you got past the cryptic. :)