Zara at CMJ

Hi have a thing for Indian (South Asian) girls... so without further adooo..

Part 1

Zara at CMJ.

Wonderful experience. She is mixed race - South and East Asian - Zara has awesome features and does still appear, at least to me, to be of Indian heritage... thereby taking me back to my youth and my old backpacking days! : )

Amazingly, Zara has turned me into a bit of breast-man lately. Give me a spank-able ass any day and I'll spend 24 hour there.. but for whatever reason Zara's boobs had me mesmerized and I had LOTS and LOTS of fun playing with her front, back and behind.

Looking forward to her return from vacation!

• Like 4

I saw ZARA on few occasions. She is a perfect MA with GFE. She will be a star so book her fast before it is too late; I am sure she will be very busy. I am a breast lover and Zara provides exactly what I need. She is petite, tone, with a perfect ass. She has a nice personnality and is very polite with a nice smille. I will repeat.

Good morning; Zara is one of the best lady at CMJ; always ready to make men happy always smiling and ready to learn new way to please. I never stop from thinking about her and she keeps giving and giving and giving her asset and her fantastic Double D's; 100% real and natural. I miss her and will repeat anytime. Take care Zara and play safe.

Its amazing there is another recommendation today for Zara, I just came back from a first session and was thinking to write one.

I had wanted to see Zara for some time after looking at her pictures. But in person she is way more beautiful- trust me. She had on these secretary glasses and looked sophisticated and yet youthful and cute. Really cute. Slim, busty, and petite.

The second thing is her touch. Probably one of the most sensuous touches I have ever had. Her light teases in the inner thigh, the warm touch of her breasts was tantric at times. I couldn't hold back. In fact was teased to the point of eager.

By the way, she has beautiful breasts. Natural, firm, large and sensitive to touch.

The longer I spent with her the closer and easier I felt. The shower was good and almost ready to go back to the room.

Repeat? Cant wait.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.