Exotic Touch Danielle

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Just had yet another GREAT session with Danielle,, as always she was very accommodating on short notice! Great personality, GREAT body, awesome SKILLZ!

I would repeat in a heartbeat!

• Like 2

Very Nice girl.

She was very good at making me feel at eaze. And she was very nice as well.

Wasn't rushed at all. She thought of ways to make our time more enjoyable and she does have a very nice touch. :) thx Danielle

• Like 1

Finally met with Danielle after working up the courage to see her. I cannot say enough good about her. Her pics look great, but she is more stunning in person. Not only a great body but also a very good personality to match. she definitely doesn't look her age. Wow is all I can say. Danielle is the first for me and she put me at ease right away. I will definitely see her again, and you should too.

I saw Danielle for the first time last night, and will be returning as soon as I can. Great girl, tall and pretty, with a personality that instantly put me at ease, and an awesome body--her breasts are a particular highlight. Very open-minded, with safety the understandable boundary. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable experience that I look forward to repeating.

• Like 1

I don't know what more can be said that hasn't already but here's my attempt. I have tried to see Danielle at least a few times and schedules just did not line up but today I was able to make it happen.

I have done a lot of reading on lyla and I sort of got to learn a bit about her personality through recommendations and her posts. I have to say it was a bit surreal to be with her and have the exact same personality come through in person as how she is portrayed online. I understand that there should be a bit of awkwardness when two strangers are sharing intimate time but Danielle seems to have found a way to deal with that and put me at ease right from the first moment she opened the door. Very authentic and genuine person that treats people with respect.

Thank you Danielle... not hard to tell why you have so many admirers and fans.

Skills great!

Body great!

Repeat Hell yes! As often as I can and for as long as I can.

• Like 1

I have been looking at Danielle adds for about a year now. Today I decided to give her a call. Everything was a surprise.

A) How hot she is

b) How clean her place is

c) How sexy she dresses

d) How relaxed she made me ( made me feel like we had been friends for 10yrs)

Not only did she have amazing skills, super sexy lips and body she oozed sexuality. She really enjoys her what she does. I can't wait to see this lady again.

• Like 2

Hi, I just got the time now to write about my encounter with Danielle a couple weeks back. Getting in touch with her was very easy and she is very quick to respond. Don't be shy to pick up the phone, she likes to hear your voice. Once we finally met, we directly "clicked" and we had a great chemistry. The hour was filled with lots of laughter and "other activities".

Danielle understands to give someone an excellent time and she is by no means a clock watcher. If you have not had the chance yet, I would highly recommend to visit her, I will certainly meet her again.

I spent some time with Danielle today. She is a sweet and sexy lady, that is easy to talk to and spend time with. She is well worth booking some time with.

I've visited Danielle twice in the past month... great lady. Extremely patient scheduling me in, I had some work problems throw me a curveball before our meeting but she was really great about it.

I was surprised when I saw her, in a very pleasant way. Extremely attractive, and extremely fit. I would have put her at 25-30 years old if I didn't know better. Very obliging, we had a brief discussion and then had a great time. The second visit, she went over and above the call of duty to make sure it went well.

Danielle is excellent at putting you at ease, and very easy to talk to. She'd be an excellent choice, especially for someone who hasn't had a lot of experience with providers.

• Like 1

I had a wonderful first visit with Danielle. She was kind, compassionate, patient and professional. Her venue is comfortable and cosy. We had a delightful, but all too brief (because of my schedule) encounter. I am going to see her again when I have the time to enjoy her company properly.

• Like 1

I agree that Danielle is awesome in every way.

Beautiful

Sexy

Very good at what she does

I will be seeing her again and again

• Like 1

I spent a part of Tuesday afternoon with Danielle and I'm very glad I did. Set up on fairly short notice, she was easy to communicate with and very prompt, which is always awesome.

I met her on my way home from work, grabbed a quick shower at her clean and convenient location, and we got down to a lovely massage... and then other stuff. I am very glad I stopped by, as Danielle is warm, welcoming, and makes a person very, very comfortable.

Absolutely would repeat.

Edited by foundnewland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally got to see Danielle. Why did I wait so long? She is gorgeous. Her pictures are 100% accurate. She was easy to book with, very prompt with her response. Know that you hear this all the time, but within a minute of meeting with her she had me completely at ease. I found her to be very friendly and down to earth. She is a definite repeat. Thank you  Danielle for such a great time. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Sept. 20

3:00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Danielle is beautiful sexy woman and has hands that can perform magic. She made me feel very relaxed yet excited and she was very easy to get along with and very open and I had a great time, thank you Danielle

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle tonight, she was a great catch very nice and accommodating, she had a great way to make you feel at ease I will be repeating for sure! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met Danielle recently myself and similarly, found her to be a very attentive and accommodating hostess with the needs/wants of her client coming first and foremost...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Guy57 said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle tonight, she was a great catch very nice and accommodating, she had a great way to make you feel at ease I will be repeating for sure! 

So sweet thankyou!

On 8/2/2014 at 10:51 PM, habsfanns said:

Finally met with Danielle after working up the courage to see her. I cannot say enough good about her. Her pics look great, but she is more stunning in person. Not only a great body but also a very good personality to match. she definitely doesn't look her age. Wow is all I can say. Danielle is the first for me and she put me at ease right away. I will definitely see her again, and you should too.

Agree with all of this for sure👌 Besides you being a habs fan lol 

I too have met her and I can concur on everything that has been said. I've known her for quite some time and she has always been appreciative of her clientele , just one of the true sweethearts in the industry. It's been sometime since I've seen her and all these new reco's just solidifies my desire to see her again .

• Like 1

On 11/29/2022 at 1:33 PM, boomer01 said:

I too have met her and I can concur on everything that has been said. I've known her for quite some time and she has always been appreciative of her clientele , just one of the true sweethearts in the industry. It's been sometime since I've seen her and all these new reco's just solidifies my desire to see her again .

Thankyou so much for your kind words..I do hope to see you again soon💕

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.