I was supposed to meet with Tiffany in the morning, but her A/C broke down and she was hoping to get it fixed by the time I came in the afternoon. Unfortunately, when I was supposed to come was right around when the people coming to fix it were going to come, but she said come anyways. And I'm glad I did. Had a quick shower when I arrived. While waiting for the A/C crew, we just sat with some drinks and some good conversation (I'm fairly reserved/shy, so she's just what I needed :) ).

Once the crew left, she said that we could start the half hour (which is what I was there for) right then. She stripped down, and we got to the exciting stuff. Tiffany is gorgeous. Long blonde hair running past a very beautiful face, a gorgeous body, perfect natural breasts and a nice round, firm bum. I won't rehash everything, but what I enjoyed most, was how into it she was. Playing with herself while I helped out, teaching me some dirty French words, telling me how she wanted it. *sigh*. Anyways, I did not and could not use up all of that half hour with the fun we had, but she kept telling me I should stay for the whole thing, because she's great!

Overall, amazing girl with a great personality. Excellent location. 10/10 would repeat again!

EDIT: I should add that since it was still a little warm at her place, she set up fans all around the bed to keep us cool! A+.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by basketballer0505

Had the pleasure of meeting up with this lovely lady when she was in Winnipeg last month.

Easy to book and she's a bundle of energy. Smart, easy to talk with, sexy, and true to her word. She promised I'd leave happy and I was very happy indeed.

I'm embarrassed to say this lady knows more about where to eat in this town than I do. I recommend going for one of her longer engagements and taking her out to dinner.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.