Massage recomendation with great ass!

Hi I am coming to Ottawa next weekend and I am looking to meet a great lady for a massage, ill be out near Carp but can be mobile within reason.. Looking for recommendations for a lady with a sexy ass that likes to show it off and have it touched and squeezed.. also duo showers or hot tub is something I am interested in as well.. I have been searching adds myself but would like someone to point me in the right direction

• Like 4

Paradise Spa is located in the west end of Ottawa. They have a hot tub and the new rooms have showers large enough for a few people. Plenty of ladies to choose from, including a number that fit your criteria.

• Like 4

I won't go on and on about my ass lol but..... I do have an oversized soaker tub, large shower with heat lamps, and access to a pool and sauna if you so desire.... ;-) However- Carp..... is not really my area. Downtown is easily accessible from any end of town tho. Good luck- I am biased but I recommend Hailey, Tya, and Vitto for ASS. Giddy Up.

• Like 6

I have seen a lady in Kanata a few times and found her to give an enjoyable massage, showering included. She isn't a little hard body, but nicely rounded. She is here on CERB as MissVera, although new and not to active on the board. She is also advertising in the boby rub section of BP.

To name a few that I have seen... Since I am also an ass man... Victoria(victoriasecrt) from paradise, sabrina(sabrinaxox) from paradise (easily one of my favs), and Claire heavens.

All of which have amazing bodies. Paradise is in the west end in bells corners (10-15min drive from carp) and have showers large enough for a party and a hot tub room. Claire as mentioned is downtown and easily accessible from around the city.

Enjoy yourself, and be good if you go see one of these women!

Zoro

• Like 4

Guest Ver**icaTre*ts

I wont ask you to take my word for it... here is an excerpt from one of my recommendations:

'Her massage was truly second to none, the play time in shower was freaking sexy and her body slides were just bloody hot!!! Oh...did I fail to mention she has one of the best bums...period???'

I wont ask you to take my word for it... here is an excerpt from one of my recommendations:

'Her massage was truly second to none, the play time in shower was freaking sexy and her body slides were just bloody hot!!! Oh...did I fail to mention she has one of the best bums...period???'

After checking your photos I concur what a bum. Yummy.

Posted via Mobile Device

After having seen many young ladies in different spas my vote goes to Rose from

Paradise Spa. Rose is brand new to the industry (4 days) yet I rank her body slides amongst the best I've ever had. To see her incredible ASSets arching up as she slides her beautiful 19 year old body all over yours is an unforgettable sight to see.

Not only does she have incredibly beautiful tattoos, her body in itself is a masterpiece. After seeing her once she's already at the top of my list.

• Like 1

A Picture is worth a thousand words :-) ahahaha Pic of my booty!

picture.php?albumid=7575&pictureid=49505

I would also recommend Robyn from Angels Touch or even better :-) Me and her as a Duo on you ! xoxox

• Like 5

"I would also recommend Robyn from Angels Touch or even better Me and her as a Duo on you ! xoxox"

Our duo's are pretty smokin' hot!! ;) Love this girl xo

"I would also recommend Robyn from Angels Touch or even better Me and her as a Duo on you ! xoxox"

Our duo's are pretty smokin' hot!! ;) Love this girl xo

You know you have my vote in this.

Hi I am coming to Ottawa next weekend and I am looking to meet a great lady for a massage, ill be out near Carp but can be mobile within reason.. Looking for recommendations for a lady with a sexy ass that likes to show it off and have it touched and squeezed.. also duo showers or hot tub is something I am interested in as well.. I have been searching adds myself but would like someone to point me in the right direction

I am all about that bass baby!