sweetkimber

After much anticipation and exchange of messaging I decided to visit this beautiful lady. Not knowing what to expect the anticipation was high. We met at the spa in the west end at an unscheduled time. Yes, she was not supposed to be working but she travelled all across the city just to make our appointment.

I was placed in a beautiful room and in entered a lovely woman with an even lovelier smile. We immediately put each other at ease. I was told to relax and I immediately changed and hopped on the massage table where I was taken fantastic care of.

We soon connected and the time allotted went by before I knew it. What happened in the room shall remain between the two of us bet suffice to say that I will be going back for more...and very soon.

My instincts were right about you Kimber.

See you very soon.

• Like 4

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Kimber at Paradise Spa last week. I usually go to Angel Touch but a "friend" recommended Kimber. I must say I was very much impressed by her. First, Paradise. I had not been there in a while so they have updated the rooms a bit and they are nice and quiet and comfy. Now the important part. Pictures don't due her justice. She is very sweet and has a great smile, very nice eyes and a great personality. Oh and very nice breast and butt :) I was very surprised by how passionate she was taking care of me that I "released" early into the session. She did not even bat an eye and kept going and got me going again really fast. Oh and the foot massage at the end was really relaxing :) I must say I was very happy and will be going back very soon. Would highly recommend.

Gentlemen, Kimber comes by her Nickname honestly. She is as sweet as a treat could be. I was in need of some pampering when I decided to stop at Paradise for some relief. I hadn't had anyone in mind when I stepped up to the receptionist' desk and asked who was available for the next hour.

When I heard Kimber's name mentioned I decided on the spot. I was in the mood for someone I hadn't met before. I was led to one of the new expansion rooms, complete with shower, day bed and stripper pole! I prepped and waited for Kimber's arrival. After almost no time at all, Kimber walked into my life.

In walks a cute as can be blonde bombshell. She is bubbly, happy and eager to please. Kimber started with a competent massage that helped to relax my sore back and shoulders. I told her how I liked to be touched, especially around the butt. Kimber worked my cheeks and lower back to perfection.

The massage progressed into a more sensual affair with teasing touches and a terrific body slide that had me harder than differential calculus. Then the flip. Kimber has a great face. Even just looking into her eyes was stimulating. Her skin was silky soft. Her touch was nearly tantric. She teased and caressed till I lost control. Kimber told me that Paradise was the first place she had ever worked and that she's been working for only about six months. The woman is a natural.

I will repeat. There is something special about Kimber. Once exposed to her, little else will do. I can't wait for our next session. I hope to book 90 minutes next time, cause an hour fly's by too quickly. Fellow Cerbies, if you haven't had the pleasure, do yourself a favour and book some time with this lady. She will rock your world.

A long day at work, and after that... well, honestly, I'd had enough of worrying about other people. Time, I thought, for some relaxation. A quick check of the ads hereabouts, and... yes... I'd been thinking about seeing Kimber for a while. A quick phone call, a few minutes in the car, and I'm checking out the new rooms at Paradise (or one of them, at least). Very nice.

And then Kimber walks in, and I'm not checking out the room any more. If you want to know what she's like, the previous posters have it bang on: friendly, sweet, great fun to be with. And that's just her personality... anyways, before long she's massaging out all the day's stress... and once she started on the bodyslides I was gone. Things only got better from there - Kimber is very good at somehow knowing what you want her to do before you've even thought of it yourself, and the result of that was... awesome!

And then there's time for a shower for two to clean up, and a little more chat, and it's time to go. Until next time...

I saw Kimber today in Orleans. She is with A.L.O now. Had a very good time. She gives a nice massage in general, before the extra activities. Takes her time and can go quite slowly with her movements, which I enjoy. I would recommend her to any hobbyist on here.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.