"69" Sexy Things To Do Before You Die

Do you have any sexy things you would like to do (or try) before you die. It does not have to be 69 things it can be any number. I just threw that in there because "69" always puts a smile on my face. :)

Some sexy things I would like to try are:

• Topless swimming pool party with lots of women
  • Attend a party where the waitresses are all dressed up like playboy bunnies
  • Be a fly on the wall at a ladies (only) "toy party" or "lingerie party"
  • Dance naked in the rain with a woman
  • Skinny dipping with one or two sexy ladies
  • Have a slumber party with several sexy ladies where I am the only man
  • Host a private party where there is a secret password for the ladies to get in (they have to show their breasts at the door)

I look forward to reading your lists and responses.

• Like 2

Sex on a secluded beach in the middle of the day.

Get tied up by a woman and let her have her way with me.

Those would be my top two.

• Like 1

To have incriminating photos of Harper and MacKay and go to their offices and get C36 cancelled and replaced with something more favourable to those of us in this lifestyle...something that reflects the reality of those who partake in this lifestyle, not the false ideological stereotypes the politicians have

RG

• Like 5

Guest S****r

You guys are awesome! lol I love all of your ideas!

xo

Keep them coming!

(so we can keep you cumming!)

;-)

Shag twin sisters at the same time! I've done twin sisters, just not at the same time. Boy were they pissed when they found out I was sleeping with both of them!!!! HAHAHAHA

• Like 2

On a more fun side, celebrating a beautiful lady's birthday and having birthday cake in bed with her, another special lady and me....oh wait, I did that, as part of a ménage a trois, a most memorable ménage a trois BTW. Thank you Lonna Lux for allowing Emily Rushton and myself to share your birthday with you

RG

• Like 2

Fun thread thought it should be added to-

Sexy things I want to try before I die

double penetration

an orgy

maybe going to a swingers party

eating and having sex at the same time

eating cake off a mans body

fulfilling that fantasy a gentlemen friend promised:)

Hmm, I'm surprised I haven't done these things yet!

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

One week vacation in the Carribean on a white sand beach with turquoise water with two or three of my favorite ladies. I could die after that!

So...I want to go to Montreal to find me a fine French woman...Can someone help me out, big smile? I want her to be elegant, refined, and well traveled. Hehe, me thinks that learning French has made me a little, je ne sais que...wink, wink.

So...I want to go to Montreal to find me a fine French woman...Can someone help me out, big smile? I want her to be elegant, refined, and well traveled. Hehe, me thinks that learning French has made me a little, je ne sais que...wink, wink.

Well Lyla.com is very helpful, especially this section

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=153

Did that help ;-)

RG :-)

• Like 1

Oui, c'est quelque chose de bon. Je vous remercie, vous etes le meilleur.

Oui, je utilize google, mais je savoir azzez a parlez. Vous devez commencez quelque part. Merci pour le offre. Je connais et je utilize google... C'est bon de savoir... Je voudrais mieux apprendre francais. J'aime le language...

Guest D***el B***e

Mademoiselle Peachy, j'aimerai te montrer un jour le vrai language de l'amour et la façon la plus sensuelle de s'exprimer pour séduire une belle femme comme toi.

lol lol Sorry I'm just rambling ;-)

Oui, c'est quelque chose de bon. Je vous remercie, vous etes le meilleur.

Oui, je utilize google, mais je savoir azzez a parlez. Vous devez commencez quelque part. Merci pour le offre. Je connais et je utilize google... Cela bon de savoir... Je voudrais mieux apprendre francais. J'aime le language...

La chose sur les eleves, ce est que sommes desireux d'apprendre. Oui, je utilize google translate pour ce. J'ai besion d'un bon enseignant, grand sourire.

Guest A**aTo**h

I'm sure I have plenty more than 69 things I would like to try, but for starters, a bucket list favorite would be one blonde, one brunette and one redhead.

Oh yeah, and me...I forgot that part when I was thinking about the blonde the brunette and the redhead...got lost in me thoughts...

I can't help but wanna share.

I've always wanted to:

- Have a 3-way with 2 hot ladies. It'd also be cool 2 wake up with both of them the next morning :)

- Give a gal a pearl necklace

- HAve sex on an office desk

• Like 2

Surprising my date with a sexy dinner at home.

Wearing nothing but an apron and stilettos, cooking a warm and hardy dish! Of course when checking in the oven to see my dish sizzling, I would bend over in that special way that women do!

And then desert....well that is another story all together!

• Like 3

Surprising my date with a sexy dinner at home.

Wearing nothing but an apron and stilettos, cooking a warm and hardy dish! Of course when checking in the oven to see my dish sizzling, I would bend over in that special way that women do!

And then desert....well that is another story all together!

you should!! I've done that and it was so much fun, food and sex, mystery and playfulness go together so well:)

• Like 3

I've done that one too !!

My GF invited me over for lunch.

I arrived the door opened there she was topless, black and white apron on and high heels.. The view from behind was wonderful. We got to the kitchen she was at the stove I decided to massage her bum and chest.

Next thing I new she was on the counter legs spread. I decided to have dessert first then from behind.

Then we had lunch..

It was a great lunch never forget that one..

you should!! I've done that and it was so much fun, food and sex, mystery and playfulness go together so well:)

Additional Comments:

My bucket list.

I would like to go to a nude beach with 2 ladies lay tanning swimming and then you know what..

I have never been tied up and let a Lady have her way with me I'd like to do that. Hands and feet to the posts..

I would like to spend time with 3 Ladies and me doing the things we all Love...

Good luck with these but they would be nice bucket list to have..

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I'd love to try an interactive trifecta once before I kick the bucket. Call me selfish, but I could die a happy selfish man. The only problem is I'm not sure how to make it happen.

I'd like to add to my earlier post.

Two more items for me are:

- Perform a "Russian"

- Just sit back and enjoy 2 hot ladies enjoy each other's company :P

• Like 1

I am grateful because I've realized most of my sexual bucket list. There is still one box left to be checked. That would be a threesome or moresome with at least one member of each sex. I love the idea of a choice between male and female partners in a fully interactive romp. Mm mm mm variety!

• Like 1

I had the good fortune and supreme pleasure of checking off a few on my list in 2014, if everything goes as planned I will have another one to check off in February. My biggest fantasy on my bucket list then would be to spend a week somewhere warm with one of our special Lyla ladies.

Edited by Triple HHH
spelling
  • Like 1

I just thought of another one - Just to have sex with a hot lady while another lady just relaxes and watches...It would also be cool for her to throw in the occasional word of approval/encouragement with what she's seeing :)

• Like 2