Guest gu***1

I've seen her. Very nice young girl. Pics are accurate. She is very easy going, eager to please and fairly reasonable rate. Makes you feel welcome and a good kisser and has a very nice body. Her pictures are accurate and a positive attitude. She does not clock watch. I intend to repeat.

In this ad she says sensual Massage - does she offer gfe? wanting to know before I go ahead and call. Can someone also PM me rates - again I never like to ask if I can help it.

In this ad she says sensual Massage - does she offer gfe? wanting to know before I go ahead and call. Can someone also PM me rates - again I never like to ask if I can help it.

If you check her recent ad in the Kingston ad section here on CERB it is very detailed and will answer your questions.

• Like 1

saw her last night was greeted with a big hug and kiss after a little hugging and kissing she gave me a great massage after she had me flip over the experience turned into a great gfe with kissing ,some breast(great tits) , some oral (man she is great at it) then eventually finishing in missionary with kissing afterword's just like a true girl friend we cuddled ( and she is very cuddly her body fit just nicely against mine )till it was time for me to go. I will repeat and highly recommend her

• Like 5

I would just like to reassure anyone who might consider seeing Natalie, You Should!! I saw this magnificent woman yesterday and my word did we have a good time. The details are for only the two of us to know, but i enjoyed myself immensely!!

Do yourself a favour - make an appointment!

Thank you Natalie!

• Like 1