Alisonxox (Formerly SabrinaXOX)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

What can i say about this lovely woman... other them holly hell, i need more money! lol

She had me from the time she walked in the room. I knew she would be gorgeous, but had no idea just how gorgeous. When i clicked the model looks button... I was looking for something that would better describe her... Angel seems to fit the best.

She entered the room dressed as a sexy secretary, that i would love to have btw. Sexy vest and blouse, with a lovely skirt. We spoke for a little bit, flirted for a little bit, she batted those big beautiful eyes at me and i was lost. I'm sure on my way to the table i almost fell when she wasn't looking.

The conversation was great, i learnt a lot about her, shes very interesting and easy to talk to. Conversationalist to say the least. She gave me probably the best massage I've had at paradise thus far, and believe me, it will be tough to beat. Throughout the entire session, we kept the conversation light but interesting, but i have to admit, it was hard to concentrate at certain points or the massage.

When it was time for the flip, she continued massaging my chest and legs, and the body slides... omg the body slides... They were like nothing I have ever experienced before. I would repeat just to have those body slides alone. The finish as always is private, but it was one of the most memorable moments since I've been a hobbyist.

If i had an unlimited budget, i would be there every day she works. We clicked so well and had such a great time, i cant wait to repeat!

See you soon Sabrina!

Zoro

Agency TheNewBliss
I would visit again
Agency TheNewBliss
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Talking to Alison was quick and easy, spoke over pm and text to catch up after it being so long since i have been to see her. We set a time for tonight and i got excited. There is nothing quite like that anxious feeling you get in your stomach when you are on your way to see an absolutely stellar woman.

I found Bliss easily, i'm familiar with the area. i walk up the stairs and knock... anticipation building with every second that passes. The glowing, radiant goddess that is Alison answers the door and immediately makes me feel at ease with a hug and a familiar greeting.

She leads me to the room, very nice place, lit by candles to really set the mood and make it really sensual. The room itself had nicely placed mirrors, a comfy and new massage table, and a really warm atmosphere. The only downside to the rooms are the small showers.

The massage was fantastic, there is a reason i am a repeat client of hers. She pays attention to all of the right places, teases all the right places, and generally makes you feel wanted. its a rare quality when a MA truly makes you feel wanted and appreciated.

She is a class act and a great conversationalist, we chatted through the whole session and i had a great time. Will i repeat? Of course!

Thanks Alison for the great session, see you again soon!

This is my first recommendation, long time lurker.

She is simply incredible, all the above reviews are accurate, but she is cuter, friendlier and flirtier than I imagined.

Can't wait to see her again, hope she stays at her location for awhile.

After pm'ing Allison for the last couple of years, I finally got to meet her. I've always been curious about her? She had not had many recommendations. But was fun to communicate with. She told me that she did not kiss and that was one of the reason's I probably didn't see her. But now that she is in a different location and has several new recommendations that highly recommended her. I thought I would take a chance. Today was the day as I could go after work. The location is a bit out of the way for me, and had to go thru a bit of traffic to get to it. But it is in a discreet location in a industrial park. When I got there, she let me in. She was wearing a mini dress that showed of her curves. She was very cute and had a nice little french accent. She lead me to our spa room and asked me to take a shower. She did not shower with me as she did not want to take so many showers during a day to dry out her skin. I understand that. But was disappointed as I've had so many great shower time. I got back to the table and got in position. she started the massage still dressed and gave me a great RMT quality massage. She could hear my spine cracking under the weight of her body. When she told me to flip. I did, she then put a towel over my eyes and started to explore my body with light touches and kisses. Different approach and enjoyable. She had undressed while I could not see. She took the towel off my eyes so that I could feast on her sexy naked curvy body. She has great eyes and a wicked smile while she told me she was going to have fun with me. She had body slides, multiple positions and mutual touching. She did several things that I've had not done before.

It was all very sensual and enjoyable, which lead to a explosive conclusion.

She drained me dry she said. :) A quick cleanup and a nice hot shower for two. It was a very enjoyable time with a sexy girl that has a good sense of humour and enjoys her work. I had a very good time and my back felt pain free.

Guest Knowledge

Finally had time to go see this sexy girl and was 100% worth it. I can sit here and write a thousand words about it like someguy did but ill be saying pretty much what he said lol

I highly recommend spending some time with this beauty! She's definitely on the top of my lists of favourite MA's :)

It's the beautiful story of the two best friends Alison and Kimora (both formerly at Bliss Spa) that attracts me to see these two beautiful individuals. I got to know that they had chosen a brave path to become independent lately and I thought they need some encouragement. l like their new location and it's very discreet. There are plentiful of parking-lot available too. I booked for a 2-hr appointment with Alison and I was very lucky enough to meet Kimora briefly and said Hi. Both Alison and Kimora look naturally beautiful in person. If you think their pictures are looking great, they appear way much better than in those pictures!

I consider Alison as a very attractive French-Canadian woman. I enjoy seeing the glow in her eyes and her sweet naughty smiles. She has a petite figure with great natural assets and right curves at her average stature. Like a cute lil' female puppy, she roamed around actively yet I saw her gracefulness, very spontaneous, happy-go-lucky and her friendliness dominated my cheesiness--my super-weapon finally rendered useless. She could burst into laughter like there are nobody else in the world. It was me who reminded her to keep her voice down and ironically, she was the one who texted me to remain discreet and quiet in the premises! We shared some wine and chatted a lot--about her unforgettable experience happened at Bliss, a little bit about ourselves and our common interests.

The session was fluid--after I took a shower, she gave me an RMT quality massage which was superb!! I was told that she was a registered massage therapist. You guys should check this out--one of Trump's favourite words..."Yuuuuge"...wooden massage table which can accommodate 3-4 peoples. You could even bring your wife/girlfriends to join the session if you wish! Right after, we had so much fun with all sort of sexy, hot and sensual games that I never have had experienced before. I felt so amazed and I asked myself, "Why it took me so long to see her?". To be fair, I realized that every lady whom I met offered their very own signature, non-replicable and unique gestures/services. One of many teasing from her, the most remarkable I would say is the "one" which gives me a cramp thigh!. The whole session was non-rush and we mutually enjoyed every second and minute of our time together. The last was the duo shower to wash off the massage oils. She offered me some light snacks before I left the happy place.

Since this was my first time of visit, I opted to have an MA session with Alison and I did not ask for other services. All in all, the session was really stimulating and I did not get disappointed at all. I am glad to see Alison and feeling proud to become the member of the "Munchkins Club". I really recommend you to see Alison if you wish to find out more. I am looking forward to see Alison very soon and I am hoping to see Kimora as well. Also, I learned that the "duo package" is very tempting and attractive--you can pm her for more info.

Guest **ng***1

Well this has been a while coming, but I had the pleasure of seeing Alison at the new location "Passion". While I probably will echo Casey's comments I am sure each experience with either of these ladies is unique. Setting up an appointment is easy, but keep in mind Alison (and i am sure Kimora as well) are quite busy, so you need to be ready with some alternative times. I arrived and as per instructions went in to the location without any idea what I was going to experience. When I walked in, both Alison and Kimora were there and I got to meet Kimora as well. Both ladies are very attractive but what really hit me was their down to earth and easy going manner. It was like I was already a longtime friend (or at least thats the feeling I had). The place is very upscale and well appointed. Alison led me into the room with the big table. Wow, it is big. Had a shower and took position on the table. We started chatting about anything and everything and before long we were both laughing and enjoying each other. I was very relaxed and enjoying her massage skills (which are 1st rate). I wasn't sure how much time had passed or where we were in the hour, but I didn't care, I was having fun. Alison is naturally beautiful and when you meet her, you meet the real person. Soon it was time to roll over and things were heating up. I was so comfortable that I felt as though I was with a girlfriend enjoying each other. Her skills and personal attention were exactly what I was hoping for. It was a true MA session and one of the best I have experienced. After, we had a soapy shower together with more laughing and chatting and after I got dressed and had one more brief chat with both Alison and Kimora before heading out. So, for me it was a win, and I will be repeating again. I also hope to spend some time with Kimora as well, who knows, maybe a duo. I don't normally recommend because each experience is different, but this time, i do recommend because I can't honestly see how anyone would be disappointed.

Red face Review: Alisonxoxo, wonderful experience.

I finally decided to book an appointment with Alison who shares a private condo on Merival Rd in Ottawa with her friend Kimora. This was the third time i went at their very clean and private condo. First two sessions were with Kimora which were also great. You will find my review of my sessions on Lyla.com Kimora recommended I try a session with her friend Alision before I book a duo session with both of these divine ladies, which i finally did.

THeir condo is very nice, clean and discreet. Plenty of parking place and discreet entrance. Walking in their condo put you at ease right away with a very calm, inviting and nice smell of freshness in the air. I was received with a nice hug and smile from Alision. Kimora was also there freshly showered beautiful welcoming smile and still wearing a nice towel around her. Both girls seems to get along so well. Alison gently took my jacket off and guided me to their nice massage room and Kimora gave me a nice smile and said, enjoy;

Wow did I ever enjoy the session; After taking a nice shower Alison welcome me to the table again. Nice relaxing music, gentle sent of burning candle set the mood. Her skills as a MA truly present, took over and provide me with a nice deep tissue massage that took away many knots in my neck and back putting me in a very relaxe state of mind. Her conversation was kind, well verse and enjoyable making the moment even more personal and relaxing. Her massage went from my neck all the way down to my legs and feet. Her magical hands were truly special. She then asked me to turned over and covered my eyes with a small towel. The next thing I knew i felt fingers running all over my body sensual kissing then wow what a body slide it was.

He soft skin, perky breasts, oily body sliding all over mine, up and down, side to side was electrifying waking up desire and exicitment of pure lust as I felt her excited body melting into mine raising the exictment even more. She came to a brief stop and told me to remove my towel and wow what a view I had. Her beautiful, sexy sensual and truly gorgeous intimate sexy iinner lips, pleasure "V" opening, pleasure "O" opening, super sexy cheeks of her booty sent a rush of delight to my brain and truly made me feel like the luckiest man in the world being offered such a goergous intimate view of this special lady.

Restrictions in place which i do respect fully kept me from kissing and licking this goergous area. Her session was exquisite with very sensual movement of her body, her booty everywhere on my body. I will not forget this wounderful moment, my hands caressing her body feeling her soft skin discharging sensation of being aroused and exited about the session taking place.

Her beautiful body sitting on my leg, sliding up and down my quad providing a nice massage to them was so exciting as her hand was massaging other special area of my body. It was so erotic. I gladly rerurned the favor by making sure her beautiful perky breasts were look after by the same sensual touch i was being given during my massage. The image I saw with my eyes of her sensual body in front of me and in the mirror were truly worth the time i spent with her. The shower for two provided me more time to enjoy sensual touching of this lady's beautiful body her soft skin, beautiful breast, nipples and booty. The warm water and soft soap provided a conduit increasing the erotic sensation felt by my hands and fingers caressing her body.

Kimora and Alision are both exquisite and different and do complete each other. I am truly looking forward to book their duo session or see either of these ladies in a private session. You will leave refresh, satisfied and wanting more...... Until next time ladies...

• Like 1

Recently saw Alisonxox. I highly recommend her b/c she is very professional in all aspects of her work. Booking/communication perfect. Location good, apartment big, clean, modern with all amenities. But Alison-a delight to be with. Great massage with stunning body slides and so damn erotic second half. Gentlemen, this is one sweet sexy lady you must go see. Oh, and one last point-NOT a clock watcher. 

I recently try had the pleasure of Alison's company and all I can say is WHY? Why did I wait so long to see this gem. She is everything I look for in a  MA.  Beautiful, kind, caring, know how to handle idle herself and her client a d knows how to spice things up all while giving a nice real massage. I look forward to ma y more visits with Alison as she has become my  new go to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARISE THREAD!!!

I had a chance to visit with Alison a couple of weeks ago. I have been interested in seeing her for a while, but never actually got the chance to pull the trigger.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw on Twitter that she was back seeing new clients (aka munchkins), so I reached out to her.

The initial communication (through the form on her website) was quite painless, and I got a response within about 24 hours. In previous communications (years ago on Twitter) she had mentioned that she was very willing and experienced in introducing me to something that I had expressed an interest in.

I re-expressed my interest, and she was still willing to help me with it.

Her new incall is very accessible (as long as Google Maps doesn't send you on a loop like it did me) and there is ample on-street parking. It's also in a busy-enough area such that visiting won't have people looking at you. It is small (but cozy), and once leaving the envelope on the counter, I got a real nice hug (she is short, and very beautiful) and went to take a shower.

Once done, I got on the PROFESSIONAL massage bed (that is heated!!) and things kicked off.

She is a trained RMT, and she started off with a professional massage. It was amazing, to be blunt and to the point. She is incredibly easy to talk with, and we had a conversation that was extremely wide-ranging in both english and french. 

It started off with me face-down, and after asking, I got a chance to caress her legs when she was close to my hands. (She also has sexy feet and toes, if that is a fetish for you). She turned me over and, after putting a facecloth over my face, she started a massage on my front. 

Not seeing what she was doing, for me, enhanced what she was doing to me.

Without going into detail, the fetish I was interested in was fulfilled, and it is definitely something I will be trying with her again. She seemed to really enjoy helping me with it as well. After she was done with me, I got the chance to give her a massage and help release some of her tension.

Important to note there is no kissing, at all, so if that is a deal-breaker for you, keep on moving.

Edited by ZugZug

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.