how long with same sp

I like seeing someone several times - more trust/comfort, usually more genuine interactions - but have often found regular visits eventually result in uninspired service.

Some women can become too familiar and take you (and your $business) for granted instead of valuing you as a safe/known/regular client. Once that happens, it's pretty much over. It's comparable to the problem providers have when customers get too close and want/expect play/social-time for free.

Guest *ik****g

Two to three times a month for two years. I sometimes do the dishes. LOL

Guest *ik****g
You're what I call a good client! Feel free to call me anytime ... I have a dishwasher so it'll be easier hahaha ;)

But I won't know where to put my hands!!! lol

I've been seeing one companion regularly since 2008. There's a wonderful comfort and ease that comes with a steady, no-surprises type of arrangement. Life happens, things change, but some things stay constant. This special lady and I recently celebrated our 25th 'date' together. While this may not appeal to some folks, it happens to work with this woman and me.

During this time, we've developed a close friendship but without the 'luggage' that might happen with a relationship. Neither of us take each other for granted, yet we're able to share our life experiences - both daily challenges and accomplishments. We both know where the boundaries are and neither of us have come close to crossing them. We might go a month or two without seeing each other, but a quick text or email to see how the other is... is.. well.. comforting.

CM

Guest D***el B***e

Well, the last lady I was with, I spent an hour with her... lol lol

It's been almost 5 years since I've started seeing the 2nd SP that I have met. She is from out of town and I've seen her every time she visits Ottawa. Always enjoy her company :)

I saw my first companion 3 years, 9 months, and 2 days ago as of today. As it happens, I noted the event someplace which is why I know the exact date. Had such a pleasant experience that we've shared many hours of companionship since. Circumstances have changed so we don't see each other as often as I'd like but, with one exception, I've seen her every time the opportunity has presented itself.

There have been others, each charming in her own right, but this one I keep coming back to.

Periodic visits, 10 years.

MG

I have a client who first saw me back in 2002. He doesn't come around much anymore as his situation has changed, but I normally get a visit from him at least once a year.

I've one who sees me 3-4 times a month, since i moved to the area i am in now, and that is about 11 years now. Others i have also seen for the same number of years, but much less frequently like once to 3 times a year maybe.

I've known a few ladies who I see on an occasional basis for 10-12 years.

Close to 8 years with an MA....Krista formerly of allure. No regrets. Maybe one....I never got �� ������. Lol.

Since August 1, 2009!

It's been almost 5 years since I've started seeing the 2nd SP that I have met. She is from out of town and I've seen her every time she visits Ottawa. Always enjoy her company :)

I saw my first companion 3 years, 9 months, and 2 days ago as of today. As it happens, I noted the event someplace which is why I know the exact date......

Summarizing these remarkable comments, I would say that client - provider relationships can be much more stable than average marriage :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

For me it will be 5 years this March seeing the same one frequently.