findind that special woman that can deepthroat;)

Let me start by introducing myself: I've been lurking around for awhile and have had much pleasure from reading various stories, looking at some picture threads, and reading fantasy threads. This is truly a beautiful free place; and I wouldn't change it for the world! Now on with my thread:

I'll admit, this is more a rant than anything, but bear with me.

Finding a woman that can actually deepthroat is like finding the grail wrapped in a g-string.

I just wish there was some tell-tale sign that showed if a woman can deepthroat or not. I'm well aware this isn't an easy task, and that it all depends on the size of the male, but damnit!

I've just been looking for so long, and YET to find anyone! Now, I'll admit I'm a bit.....well endowed, but even still, it's almost impossible to find a woman that can go past half-way without getting teeth involved!

I can't say I'm surprised, not because I'm boastful (and please don't read this as such), but I'm quite long and quite thick, but it's still like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that my BIGGEST fantasy is for a woman to get down on her knees and swallow my whole dick into her mouth. I'm not a selfish person either, I have a ton of fantasies about throwing a woman down and just going after her pussy with my tongue like it's my last meal, but I've yet to experience a genuine deepthroat!

I guess my thread is about this:

Men: have you found a woman that can deepthroat? If you have, what characteristics made her different than others (aside from the deepthroat thing)?

Woman: I honestly, genuinely, sincerely, understand that this is NOT an easy task, by any means, but do you find the act erotic and hot, or just more of a burden than anything?

I guess I'm looking for sympathetic posts, suggestions in finding a woman that can follow through, or just......I have no idea. Just post what you want! AGAIN! I want to make it VERY clear that I understand that this isn't easy, and not a task that every woman should be able to do, but after so many years of searching you'd think I'd have something, but no! For clarification, I'm 30.

Horny in Ottawa;)

-RockSteady

Ok darling I do deep throat and LOVE it but if talking about size and thickness let's say if U R 10' and more well will get it all in tip touching the throat but last inches sticking out my mouthn babe! Know what I mean babe! If not fully blown will entirely get it in no pb but once blown love well it's not an highway there so U know chéri !!! But if U want to ask if I love yes I fucking do especially when I will look in your eyes and U not believing I can get in that much babe!!

But when it cums to deep throat U let me do the job and don't press my head to do the job!! I am then THE BOSS love and I know what and how do to it and don't need NO directions whatsoever darling!!

Now if U R into curvy babes and if so and want to share the size and thickness of your toy U know where to join me babe!!

Barbara

xxxooo

Let me start by introducing myself: I've been lurking around for awhile and have had much pleasure from reading various stories, looking at some picture threads, and reading fantasy threads. This is truly a beautiful free place; and I wouldn't change it for the world! Now on with my thread:

I'll admit, this is more a rant than anything, but bear with me.

Finding a woman that can actually deepthroat is like finding the grail wrapped in a g-string.

I just wish there was some tell-tale sign that showed if a woman can deepthroat or not. I'm well aware this isn't an easy task, and that it all depends on the size of the male, but damnit!

I've just been looking for so long, and YET to find anyone! Now, I'll admit I'm a bit.....well endowed, but even still, it's almost impossible to find a woman that can go past half-way without getting teeth involved!

I can't say I'm surprised, not because I'm boastful (and please don't read this as such), but I'm quite long and quite thick, but it's still like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that my BIGGEST fantasy is for a woman to get down on her knees and swallow my whole dick into her mouth. I'm not a selfish person either, I have a ton of fantasies about throwing a woman down and just going after her pussy with my tongue like it's my last meal, but I've yet to experience a genuine deepthroat!

I guess my thread is about this:

Men: have you found a woman that can deepthroat? If you have, what characteristics made her different than others (aside from the deepthroat thing)?

Woman: I honestly, genuinely, sincerely, understand that this is NOT an easy task, by any means, but do you find the act erotic and hot, or just more of a burden than anything?

I guess I'm looking for sympathetic posts, suggestions in finding a woman that can follow through, or just......I have no idea. Just post what you want! AGAIN! I want to make it VERY clear that I understand that this isn't easy, and not a task that every woman should be able to do, but after so many years of searching you'd think I'd have something, but no! For clarification, I'm 30.

Horny in Ottawa;)

-RockSteady

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

DT is all relative I guess, certainly one of the greatest pleasure a woman can offer a man ... I'm sure it depends in large part (no pun intended) to the size of your package ...

I'm just posting, I'm not advertising I do! lol lol

You should definitely try Malika Fantasy! I believe she will be in Ottawa in a few weeks and the word is she has no gag reflex. A true pro. Meow. ;)

malika-fantasy.com :bjs:

I can attest to this fact. I was literally in awe of her skills! Truly, she delivers a jaw dropping experience (no pun intended) ;)

I can confirm that Malika's deep throating skills are second to none!!! You would not regret seeing her when she is in Ottawa!!!

Guest *ly*vi**9

I've seen ones that try but doing it is also quite hard when you are above 7in+, good luck. Also I'd like to know if there is a sp with double D's that can deepthroat.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've had it a few times from a kind of regular, and its overrated in my opinion. Well the sliding all the way down is kind of nice, but coming all the down is a bit weird because there's no stimulation on the head. Prefer to come in the front of the mouth where the tongue action is. Just sayin'.

@oleman - you may think it's over rated, but for someone who has not experienced a true DT BBBJTCCIM due to length, girth (in my case - both), lack of partner's experience/ability, etc., it is one of the two holy grails of sex that we seek (for me the other is Greek). I'm sure that once we have experienced it a few times, the novelty would wear off, but I sure intend to enjoy it while it lasts!!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Deepthroating is all relative, and somewhat overated. I'm a regular guy in all senses of the word so I don't have a lot of problems finding a girl who does - although the occasionnal gurgling and watery eyes is always an added pleasure ... One the other hand and strictly from an excitement angle, I prefer only the first few inches in her mouth, and a lot of external tongue play.

I have experienced this a couple of times but these ladies are very hard to find, the ones I had are now retired :( Even the ones the advertise as DT providers doesn't stack up when it comes down to delivering on the promise. I think it is the sight of having someone totally swallow our pride and doing it with ease that amaze us, not gagging and look all bothered. I will keep looking as it is definitely on my list of things I truly like.

Good luck in your search!

• Like 2

I for sure make this "list". I just returned home yesterday to Halifax from Ottawa, I was only there for a day and fully booked but I will be back:icon_wink:. Next time I'll visit for much longer and advertise!!

• Like 3