Need Feedback . Kidney Donation . Scars and Other Bodily "Imperfections"

You are amazing!

An inspiration to everyone! I don't see how anyone could be bothered by this, and I doubt anyone will!

I only skimmed through all the kudos you have received, and I apologize if this has been mentioned already regarding your desire to not be identifiable because of it....

I have two thoughts regarding this,

a) I doubt it will really be noticeable to begin with, just because it is not a particularly 'identifying' feature as it's a 'common' scar (not unique to just you). So having pics where it's showing shouldn't matter...

or

b) Any pics you post from now on, you can easily just blend the scar using any sort of editing type software. I did that for what you could see of my tattoos, as I had the same hesitation of posting a pic where someone could immediately say "Oh that's XXXXX"

Now, back to being in awe of you....

Guest A**aTo**h

Megan, you have done the greatest thing that anyone can do for another person.

Many ladies Photoshop (or Gimp) identifying things like tattoos out of their pics. Gimp is free and it's easy to use. If anybody doesn't like a small scar which they weren't expecting to see, they can go to hell. And yes, bravo for being a donor! If I were asked, I'd do it of course for somebody I cared about, but the question would be, are my abused old organs worth anything to anybody! lol

Congratulations on the success of the surgery and many blessings. You are a hero in my eyes. May you and your friends son thrive and be duly rewarded with long happy lives.

What ever mark is left on you where it proudly, your heart is so big that's all anyone will see anyways :)

We should all thank Megan for sharing her story and for her selfless act. Many people act out of the concern and welfare of others even if they do not get the credit they deserve.

Megan has demonstrated how giving this community can be. Many companions are already in the habit sharing their time, their person, and their minds with others who have demonstrated their thrustworthiness. Everybody needs companionship, affection and love. We are fortunate to be able to turn to a such a community without having to compromise our health, dignity, and self worth.

Thank you Megan for showing us your courage and demonstarting the true character of this community.

• Like 1

Amazing story. No problem with me. I would rather meet someone

honest with a scar than one trying to hide it. Truthfullness goes a lot farther in my book. I would book you over another in a heartbeat for sharing that.

You have a heart of gold.

You are to be admired.

You are that person's personal angel.. If this happens I don't think a scar will make a difference. You may not have children but you will have given LIFE...

It only goes to say you are someone to admirer.. If this works and this person makes it .. You can look in the mirror every day and admire yourself cause you know you did something GOOD for someone else.. This is why I like be a member of CERB.. God bless YOU.... LOL Applause....... You are a REAL PERSON we never meet but I have so Much respect for YOU OMG !!!!

Wow, that is very very generous of you Megan. You have given the gift of life to someone, giving them a second chance at life and that is something that we are all humbled by.

This is such an amazing story I'm just going to give it a push back up to the top. ;)

The world needs more people like you.