Milena is new to the MGF line-up. MGF has consistently been one of the best agencies and their girls are all top-notch. Booking is straightforward through MGF. I was given the location and room number the night before as I had a morning appointment. The location was a clean and popular hotel in Ottawa. There is enough traffic at the hotel that you can blend in without drawing attention. I arrived at her room at the scheduled time and was greeted by a beautiful tall brunette who spoke with slightly accented English.

First off, the photos on MGF's website do not do this girl justice, she is much prettier in person. She had set the atmosphere of the room with candles and dimmed the lights. The session was professional. As per regular MGF procedure, I was asked to take a shower prior to beginning the session. The session itself was delightful beginning with a teasing body massage. Milena has a delightful Eastern European accent and her touch and speech made the atmosphere more erotic.

Without getting into overly graphic details about the full service, all I can say is that she's a great new addition to the MGF line-up. I hope she makes a trip back to Ottawa soon!

Agency MGF - Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again
Agency MGF - Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.