Nomination for best new talent: Rose!!

Every week new girls make their appearance on the MA scene. Over the years, I've come to enjoy several sessions with many a beautiful young lady. This past week, I had the pleasure of meeting what I consider to be the most amazing new talent in a very long time. Her name is Rose from Paradise Spa (Primrose on CERB).

This young lady is a 19 year old art student with an incredibly sensual attitude. She exudes a calm and confidence normally found in a much more mature woman. She has an incredibly beautiful face with piercing blue eyes. Rose's body is beautifully adorned with a collection of tattoos which only an artist could have painted. The canvas (her body) is a work of art in itself. As for the massage it was good but she is serious about improving (she was meeting an RMT that night to improve her technique). What blew away besides her beauty were her body slides. All I can say is that they among the best I have ever had!!

As any one else had the pleasure to discover this amazing new talent?

• Like 1