Natasha (Now at ALO)

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I had the pleasure recently of meeting Natasha she is a wonderful young with great looks and a great personalty. When Natasha walks into the room you wonder how you got to be so lucky. The shower for two was sensual and seductive once on the table she really lets go. This woman is not shy and she is very accomadating to your needs and desires.The location is nice and discreet. I will be visiting there again in the future. Thanks Natasha for a good and memorable time.

• Like 1

Saw Natasha finally- her photos looked amazing so had to see first hand. She is blond and very cute and I immediately felt comfortable and drawn to her. The initial kiss and embrace was heartfelt. We got on the table and had a great session.

She has a beautiful set of perky responsive boobs. It is nice that she gets turned on as well. Looks and genuine warm reception are impressive. Thanks for the session Natasha.

I have visited Vibe 3 times in the past month or so and saw Natasha tonight. She's very outgoing, carries on good conversation and has great massage skills. I thoroughly enjoyed my time, I am sure i'll wander back again soon.

I have also seen Lexie and Kristie and the experiences were different (girl's style and personality), but still would be highly rated and recommended.

I had been emailing Natasha for a couple of weeks now. Her pictures were very sexy and her emails caught my interest also. Hadn't been to Vibe for a while and had some free time. Took a chance to see if Natasha was free, I Pm'ed her and waited for a while. I thought I would let lady luck decide for me if I would see Natasha tonight or not. I gave myself 10 more minutes to wait before I would give up, but as luck would have it, she replied and said she was free. I booked right away and got my spot :) Arrived at Vibe on time, and Natasha was there at the door to welcome me. She was very attractive and had her hair up in a pony tail. She gave me a nice kiss and hug and brought me into the spa.

We chatted while she undressed me and kissed me a bit more. She has a nice slim body, all natural and no tattoo. Very pale skin. We took a hot sexy shower together, she was a lot of fun in the shower, then back on the table we go where she gave me a good deep tissue massage. Every once in a while she would come back and sneak some kisses. She is a very good kisser. Very nice body slides, then came the flip. Before she started we just cuddled and kiss a bit more. This part was very enjoyable to me, as you know I love my kisses and cuddles :)

Then back the massage, she let her hair down as requested. This made her look very sexy and beautiful as her long hair framed her beautiful face. She did some front body slide and had her own techniques for the finished. She was very good and in between I gave her jello legs also :) . After we finished, we laid there and cuddled and chatted as we both recovered from jello legs :). Another, hot sexy shower.

I had a very enjoyable time with Natasha, and I think she enjoyed her time with me as much as I did. We got dressed and on the way out, she introduced me to Skyler and Khloe, Two very beautiful and sexy girls, whom I may meet later on :). More kisses and hugs before I finally left. This was a great session, and I plan to repeat with her again :)

Vibe has some amazing MA's :)

A trip to Vibe not so long ago, to see someone new. The recos above had piqued my interest, and... well done, guys :)

Natasha is lovely to look at, interesting to talk to, and great fun to play with. The shower to get started was fun, the massage was very good, and what came after was... a lot more fun than the shower had been ;)

Definitely an experience to be repeated!

Natasha is by far the most sensual, passionate and pleasant MA i have ever met. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, has a wonderful personality to go with all her skills. Would recommend her over and over

Posted via Mobile Device

Beautiful woman with an amazing personality. She is extremely sensual, passionate about what she does, and has all the skills to back it up. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Well I finally took the plunge and joined CMJ last month. I was welcomed and had orientation with the lovely Natasha and returned to see her the next week for a full length session. Natasha is absolutely awesome - from the soapy shower fun to the strong massage to the post session cuddles and great engaging conversation throughout. Not only a very sexy body but that subtle, sexy Russian accent too! I'm already anticipating my next visit! And she has a bum that absolutely deserves to be worshiped!

After getting the duo earlier, I really wanted to see Natasha@. We have sent some PMs to each other recently, and we finally met face to face at the last cerb social.

I felt that we really connected.

She's another HOT lady from CMJ, and I couldn't wait any longer to have some private time with her.

Her massage skills are very good, she asked if I wanted a "soft massage" or "deep massage". I answered either one works for me.

It was awesome, and I will see her again for sure, and I recommend others to see her as well.

She is very polite, has a great sense of humour, and of course she's HOT too!!!

Give her a try guys, you wont regret it :)

thank you again Nastasha, I look forward to seeing you again soon :)

star

Guest **oo**e

I saw Natasha at CMJ recently. She is gorgeous, has beautiful, seductive hazel-green eyes, luscious lips, and high cheekbones. She's toned, has perky breasts and she has an unbelievably beautiful, sculpted rear end. I really enjoyed talking with her, she is bright, and sweet, and has the most pleasant personality. Our session moved from the kamasutra room, to the shower and back again. Natasha enquired as to my likes and showed a genuine interest in ensuring that I would enjoy my time with her. She had an enormous amount of energy which I found very attractive. The session was intense, intimate and totally blissed out.

Guest **oo**e

I had another amazing session with Natasha. She's gorgeous, smart, has a tight, toned body, is not afraid to admit when she is turned on and just seems to love being naked. I am looking forward to our next meeting.

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Whatever your pleasure, whatever your fantasy. Im telling you Natasha will deliver. Anywhere from sensual to naughty, casual talk to fetishes. Ive had the pleasure of experiencing it all with her. She will take care of all your needs. Nothing but a fun time with a classy woman who knows whats she is doing. Treat her right and she will return the favor.

I promise you will not ever be disappointed with the service provided.

I had the great pleasure of meeting this fine lady. I don't know if it's the Russian accent, the self confidence, the attention to your needs, her amazing body or the combination of it all that makes me want to keep her for myself.

She is also very soft spoken and she made sure I was King for the hour. There is really nothing else to say that has not already been said about this great lady.

Oh ya, shower time was amazing

She has the European accent, the red hair, the plump lips... I could totally see her as the "Black Widow" if she tossed a black jumpsuit on...

Instead she wore a sexy thong, bubbles, a towel - in that order - and was a divine treat. I wish I could say something about the other CMJ girls, but i haven't gotten past this one yet, and don't intend to!

She is warm, kinky and just about right !

Highest recommendation!

Guest sch****

I have had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Natasha last week. It was a repeat visit as I really enjoy my time with her.

Natasha provides a genuine GFE MA session. She is a great conversationalist, performs a fantastic massage, the fun play is out of this world, and the finish, or finishes, is epic!

Treat her well guys, she is a gem.

Hadn't seen Natasha for over a year and a half now. Have kept in touch with her over this time with a few emails. Saw that she was working this afternoon so I booked for noon.

She greeted me at the door with a big hug and smile and then a nice kiss :).

We quickly got undressed and had a nice hot shower. Back on the table we go where she gave me a deep massage while we caught up. She still looks slim sexy, with red ting to her hair. Before long I flipped over and we started to kiss a lot. Some nice body slides and then I got to massage her a bit :). Gave her jello leg's again :) Then it was my turn to have her focus on me. The finish was long and teasing. She ended with a specialty of her's that she likes doing. You are going to have find out yourself what it is :). She told me she was moving out of the city later this year. So if you haven't seen her yet and want to . You should do so soon. She is a great kisser and really enjoys what she does. She asked me at the beginning of the session what my fantasy was. I ddn't have any :( But told her to suprise me :)

She's a lot of fun and hopefully I will get a chance to see her before she leaves :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.