Bp - [cleo&karma ]

If You Think It May Be Too Good To Be True...Then Go With Your Gut, Better To Be Safe Than Sorry Right? & If There Are No Photos On The Ad, That Tends To Be A Red Flag To Stay Away..It's Almost Like They Are Trying To Hide Something...But I May Be Wrong.

As I Mentioned Go With Your Gut Instinct Would Be My Best Advice.

Xoxo Jody

My Motorola/Tapatalk 2

PM me if you want an email of someone we seen last night, not a CERB member but I seen him twice, once with Karma and once by myself.

Main Reason for no pictures is we are both well known where we are from and don't want gossip or drama :) xo

• Like 2

Guest t*x****

I can confirm girl are the real deal ..

photos are real

me

Sometimes, there are many reasons why some do not post pics. At times it could be a problem with a stalker, ex, or like Cloe says just too well known in a small city. Totally understandable. Also understandable for gent's to be weary, especially in Moncton where I find a large S&B issue.

• Like 1

The pictures they send are most certainly real and they are extremly fun, especially together as they are very interactive and into each other as well as you. One of the best duo's I have had in a long time, at least since Montreal which was quite a few years ago. Well worth the money and time. I would say they are a safe GFE as they don't offer bbbj, only cbj but both very good at it. Thank you ladies.

• Like 5

Guest t*x****

never actually seen Karma so if u can let me know what she is like that would be cool ...

never actually seen Karma so if u can let me know what she is like that would be cool ...

Just text them and they will provide photos. I didn't meet Cleo but Karma's photos are accurate.....she's a very hot spinner type.

I saw Karma tight and my mind is oficially blown, so much that I've already posted a recco and m trying to figure out when I can see her again

• Like 1