New to the board so be gentle.....

I am going to be on Ottawa a few times over the next few months and was looking for some insight on the MP scene. IS it worth it to join CMJ? Are their other high end places? Reading the posts has given me some information but anything else anyone can offer will be appreciated.

CMJ is on par with the two spas mentioned. As well there are some beautiful independents like Megan's Touch, Sensual Erin and Claire Heavens.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

My opinion is that you wouldn't go wrong with CMJ, Angels, Paradise or an independent. You've made the best first step IMHO and that is starting off on CERB. The agencies and independent ladies who are here are all top class. I doubt you'll be disappointed in the experience.

You'll see a slight difference in booking/approach with an independent lady but that is simply because of the business model. Some guys have a preference of one over the other.

I would suggest visiting the profiles of the spa ladies and independents to find a woman that interests you. I'm a bit of a 'researcher' and chemistry is important so I'll often look at a ladies posts or maybe connect in the chat room to find someone who I'm not only physically attracted to but, I think we'ld also enjoy each others company.

In my case I've seen Sensual Erin and Jessica Massage in Ottawa and would love to see either again. CMJ, Angels, and Paradise also have some great ladies who I've connected with on CERB and I'm sure I would enjoy seeing.

Best of luck!

• Like 3

I would like to vouch for both CMJ and Angel's Touch as well. Both agencies are very well managed and with five star accommodations. The ladies I have had the pleasure to meet were most welcoming and I would recommend them just for these qualities alone.

If you take a look in the recommendations area, you will see both places and the MA's that work with them are actively and highly recommended. Choosing is now the challenge and based on your preferences.

Have fun! :)

• Like 2

I have also been to several MP's in Ottawa and I would hands down recommend visiting Vibe Urban Spa.

If you're looking for a modern, prestinely clean, luxury spa discreetly located in the East end of Ottawa, then Vibe is for you!

Always perfect 10's here ;)

• Like 1

I am going to be on Ottawa a few times over the next few months and was looking for some insight on the MP scene. IS it worth it to join CMJ? Are their other high end places? Reading the posts has given me some information but anything else anyone can offer will be appreciated.

CMJ is Ottawas ONLY private members club. There are many differences between CMJ and the other mentioned establishments. Without getting into details on here, I would suggest just coming in for an orientation and seeing the difference for yourself. After, you can choose whether a discrete private club or a public spa is for you.

I welcome you to contact us directly via the PM function or by our website.

And while others are noting other providers and establishments - lets not forget about the lovely ladies and awesome owner/manager of the ALO chain.

Love Jasmin, Mya and the hostesses

• Like 6

Guest *l**e

we're pretty lucky in Ottawa...absolutely tons of hot massage girls in every end of town. Something for everyone.

I can certainly say it is worth joining CMJ. I've been a member there for over a year and it's been very much worth joining! The girls are gorgeous, the rooms are fantastic and you would certainly enjoy your experience there.

When it comes to other places, certainly both Paradise and Angel's have very nice rooms and beautiful women. Vibe Urban Spa seems to have that urban posh look to it, stunning women and I am looking forward to checking it out very soon! ALO has it's VIP location as well as several other locations around Ottawa and I have always heard good things about it.

All in all I think you would be happy with whichever choice you go with! As Il Re mentioned, we are pretty fortunate in Ottawa to have an outstanding selection of spa's with an unreal amount of stunningly gorgeous women to visit.

• Like 4

Yes it's worth joining CMJ but its also worth going to ALO, Paradise Spa/Angels Touch, VibeUrbanSpa and other smaller locations. However you will not be getting a massage from a place but from a lady. Therefore just like seeing an SP, getting a massage is all about the lady and the connection you will establish, not where you meet her. Some ladies have worked at different spas and it certainly has not changed their service or personality.

My recommendation is look at the different spa's account on here and their website, check ladies pic and for those that catch your attention check the recco section see what has been written about them. There are many great recco's on ladies from all the Spa's, sometimes choosing who you will see is just a matter of personal preferences.

If you want specific names in this thread then you should rephrase your question!

• Like 2