Short notice appointments

Just wondering how ladies feel about a guy requesting an appointment on short notice (say an hour before). Sometimes we unexpectedly have a few hours free, but unsure if a short notice request is ok....

In my experience most of the more desirable Service provider (i.e. CERB members) prefer advanced bookings but will usually do their best to accommodate clients if they can. Most ladies have full busy lives outside their work so it's reasonable to assume they would need some time for a booking.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I think for the most part, a lady would rather have time to prepare herself. I know I do. I am giggling because I just thought of this the other day. I have been having alot of short notice appointment requests lately, and I am hardly ever available short notice. I am wondering if some gentlemen think we sit around all primped and in our lingerie and heels all day?

I believe if the lady you contacted had met you before she would try to accommodate you once in a while, if she never met you before a visit in a hour or even in the same day is asking a little too much.

• Like 1

Most ladies had advertisements and websites stating whether they can do short notice appointments or not. This gives an idea of whether it is possible or not for those you have not met. If you're unsure based on that information, communicate with them and see what their policy or availability is (if there is someone you're interested in).

For those you have, I would say discuss your circumstances with them and see if there is perhaps a way or a compromise to leave everyone happy.

This is an industry full of flux and fluidness so communication is the key.

• Like 6

I Allow Short Notice... I Just Prefer That If It Is Short Notice... An Hr Or 2 In Advance Would Be Nice...But Am Open.

My Motorola/Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

2-way arrangement. SPs have the burden of being generous with their time and I can understand their piss0ffedness at the likes of me. For goodness' sake - what the heck do clients want?? 24/7??

Sometimes, client slugs like me will find themselves with a timetable gap. Can't predict our off-times. Client slugs like me hope a provider will be able fill a gap on the drop of a hat. Just doesn't and can't happen like that.

I understand as a provider, you want to make everyone happy - can't be done.

• Like 1

I take short notice appts all the time.. usually 1/2 hr to an hr notice is fine.. I'm always showered etc..and it takes me mere minutes to put on my makeup and an outfit.. but that's me :)

• Like 1

I agree with Carrie. I can sometimes accommodate short notice bookings. I understand sometimes a window of time appears and if the two schedules coordinate then it works. However I find some know they have a time free ahead of time but neglect to see if the provider is going to be available. I would prefer you told me "I might be free around such and such a time" and then tell me it won't work. I at least get a heads up and if it works great. If not maybe another time.

• Like 2

I normally (almost always) prefer appointments that have been booked at least the day before.

On one memorable occasion, an SP cancelled because she wasn't feeling well. I didn't read her cancellation email, and had already traveled to her general area (Downtown Toronto is big, don't worry I wasn't standing around someone's building).

I decided that if a particular provider had posted an ad saying she was available, I'd message her and see what happens. It so happened that 10 minutes prior she posted an ad for that day, saying she was available after an hour and a half. I emailed her, she responded back almost immediately.

So that is the story of the only time I booked at the last minute..er hour.

It happens, but for me it's rare.

Just wondering how ladies feel about a guy requesting an appointment on short notice (say an hour before). Sometimes we unexpectedly have a few hours free, but unsure if a short notice request is ok....

Doesn't usually hurt to ask, but check the SP's website or cerb page first as a courtesy.

Probably best to do this with an SP that you have an established rapport with ... almost like calling a friend for coffee ... but its not coffee! :>)