What is your favorite part of a woman?

I will admit I am a breast man as well, but eyes lips and well-manicured toes will all do it for me. Long hair can work as well. And the inside of the thighs, so soft.

Ok, maybe all of a woman for me as well. :)

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I am very partial to ladies with long flowing hair as I love it when she is on top and kisses me with her hair surrounding my face and head. I also love it in the other direction too.

+1

I love boobs too but lately i found out that someting else i really love....a woman's waist line lol I just love caressing and holding another woman by the waist :) A tiny waist lol one that you can fel the curve.

And lets not forget the soft lips and skin...Gaby...where are you!!

BJ xxx

• Like 2

My favorite part of a woman is her confidence, wait that's not a body part. Her face is very important to me but my favorite part is from her waist to her knees. I love a woman's butt, I want to put my face in there. A beautiful round derriere something I can grab with one or two hands. The Vagina like Il Re mentioned is so fascinating, all the different size and shape and smell and taste, I also want to bury my face there for a while.

I love the mound, love to put my hand and cover it, I pet it and feel the smoothness of her gate to happiness.

Guest D***el B***e

There are so many delectable, mouthwatering parts, but I would have to say the lips ... both the horizontal and the vertical ones.... hehehe! I like them both equally.

I love ever part of a woman's body !!

From there soft and wet lips to the scent of there bodies !!

I love to kiss those soft wet lips and inter twin our tongues then OH !YES the neck I love kissing the neck area, Making my way down to there breasts to kiss, lick and suck on there nipples !!

On route to there belly where I kiss my way down to there navel.. then on to the thigh's to kiss in that area too and then slide over to there beautiful vagina, where I could stay all day !! Then I kiss it softly lick it softly and enjoy the sweet smell.. I receipt my ABC's there as well !!

The BUM I love massaging the BUM and kissing it all over !!

I have been known to kiss and suck on there toes if allowed !!

So there isn't a part of a woman's body I would love to kiss touch fondle if permitted !!

I forgot to mention that when the ladies arch their back and the bottom of their rib cage pushes out, I like that too. I like the tip of the ladies noses and the little fuss on their forearms. I can go on and on...

• Like 1

This might be the hardest thread on here to respond to. Seriously. The female form is the most magnificent thing ever created and every part is so enticing and inviting and erotic. I guess all the obvious places are right up there near the top of the list but for me, some of my favorite places to explore (kissing, caressing, tongue, etc.) are what I consider the "transition" places. Where the bottom of the bum meets the thigh, where the hip and waist come together, the underside of the breast to the ribcage, the neckline to the shoulder, and of course, the back of the knee from the calf to the thigh. Damn, getting hot and bothered just thinking about it. :icon_redface:

PS. large, small, curvy, athletic...it doesn't matter. They are all beautiful.

• Like 1

My very close Lyla neighbour who has become my regular has the most amazing "eyes" that I enjoy looking into so with her it's my favorite body part, so much fun getting lost in them!!!!

Guest D***el B***e

I posted here already but wanted to add that I love kissing the side of a woman's neck, from gently teasing the ear lobe and continuing down a little ways down her neck. Seems to send shivers to both her and I at the same time.

My favorite part of a woman is whatever part she really want me to touch.... it's the wanting and the anticipation that makes it all work.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I have to agree with this one. Touching/kissing a woman where she loves to be touched/kissed is so rewarding. Aside from that, my favourite part is the hollow point between two breasts. I love burying my face in between!

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

For me it is her entire face. The eyes aren't just the gateway to her soul, they are the vacuum that draws me in. Earlobes are sexy, kissable and begged to be nibbled! Noses are fun to touch on a cold day. Lips! Kissing is the best, but I also find that when talking, my eyes are drawn to her mouth as she speaks rather than her eyes. And of course the hair, all is good, but redder is better :)

I have to admit, I was never much of an annilingus guy, but to see a woman curled up, covered in goosebumps, enjoying an orgazm provided by it, I think my new favorite part is the raspberry! :D