I am very new to the hobby.

Is it acceptable to have an SP visit your residence on an outcall basis?

Is it a worse thing if your kids are home in bed at that time.

I dont get alot of time w/o the kids so i was just curious as to other peoples thoughts.

I am getting the feeling that if i have to ask it probably isnt good, but then again i felt i my moral compass has gone astray since i started as a hobbiest.

Thanks.

D

I had a client neglect to tell me his kids were asleep until after I got there. Needless to say I was not impressed. I always ask if we will be alone and that includes minors.

I love children but in this business it is not a good thing flip the coin. How would you feel if you went to her incall and found out she had children in the other room. Would you feel comfortable? What would social services say if they found out?

I agree with Traci, there are ways to do this without the children being present (even if they are asleep - they can wake up).

Good luck.

• Like 4

I appreciate the feedback and thanks for the welcome. I personally don't have any issues with being in the hobby and I appreciate all that SPs do from top to beautiful bottom, but yes societal stigma does make this a moral grey area for me personally.

I am so glad I have an avenue like cerb where I can ask the questions with some sense of anonymity.

I have had very bad experiences in the past so be careful. It can be fabulous with the right lady. With the wrong lady it can be worse than you can imagine.

If you really are new to this I would say absolutely no way!

I do have SPs visit but they are ladies that I have known for years and trust completely. One of them has keys to my house, in fact. Nothing beats coming home from a crap day at work to your dream girl waiting for you!

• Like 1

On both sides this is a matter of great trust . It doesn't matter how long the visit , you need to have a very established friendship to feel comfortable in another's private residence . I have visited very few personal residences , once I did for someone I though I knew quite well . This man was very different in his own home and I did not feel at all good even though nothing out of the ordinary happened . It's all about the level of comfort .

I see people in my home on a regular basics when I am there . However I have had only one overnight guest in my home . There is something about falling asleep with someone that may and does have secrets .

On the other side of the coin I have done one overnight to a gents house that was perfect . I was his guest , he wined and dined me and it was a perfect night. Again he had faith in me and I in him.

You just have to be 100 percent sure !

Good luck.

• Like 2