Guess who is coming back to Halifax

Hi guys:

I got an email from Nicole King at GOE in Toronto the other day and Roksi is coming back to Halifax. I know a bunch of us saw her last time she was here in January and I know she made a positive impact. WE don't get many ladies of this caliber from Toronto, and as I mentioned last time she was coming, that Nicole has said she will send a steady stream of them down if we support them well.

I just want to encourage you guys to keep the ball rolling and book Roksi up solid again this time. That killer body and her Irish accent turns my crank every time I hear it. If you book before she gets here with GOE you get a $50 discount too. I'm booked for 2 hrs already..lol.

As before, I have no other vested interest in Roksi or GOE. I just want to ensure we continue to get top notch ladies down here to visit us. There is nothing wrong at all with our ladies and I'm not saying that there is, but having a better variety of options can only be a good thing.:D You guys should go and spend a couple of weeks in Toronto with a couple of grand to spend. The variety and choice there is fantastic. It's a pooner's paradise.

Roksi is going to be here April 8-10. Here is a link to GOE's website.

http://www.gardenofedenladies.com/

While you are there looking at Roksi's pics, look at some of the other ladies on the site. Nicole has some killer looking ladies. If you are an ebony lover, look especially at Noir's pics. I have seen Noir several times while in Toronto and in my opinion is one of the legends in TO. She is the best sp I have ever been with. If you go to Toronto, MAKE SURE you book her!!!

Again I know this sounds like a shill, but just talk to some of the guys from here who saw Roksi last time or look at some of the reviews here from last trip. I just want as many of these top shelf ladies as we can get down here and the way to do that is to support them when they are here.

cheers

traveler196 :)

Thanks for the info... I remember last summer when Kyra was here from GOE. She was absolutely incredible! Kudos to Nicole for sending her lovely ladies down this way. I've been trying to entice other agencies from T.O. (such as Select) to do the same, but so far I've been met by a luke-warm response from them. Nevertheless, as previously mentioned, the best thing we as hobbyists can do is to continue to actively support the talent that comes our way.

Thanks for the info... I remember last summer when Kyra was here from GOE. She was absolutely incredible! Kudos to Nicole for sending her lovely ladies down this way. I've been trying to entice other agencies from T.O. (such as Select) to do the same, but so far I've been met by a luke-warm response from them. Nevertheless, as previously mentioned, the best thing we as hobbyists can do is to continue to actively support the talent that comes our way.

Its very expensive and extremely risky to send ladies to other cities which is why most agencies are reluctant to try. I don't blame them, its a lot of work and if you don't know what your doing it can cost you a lot. All it takes is a few mistakes and it ends up costing more than its worth. I know there have been times when I have considered stopping sending ladies on tours. Your more likely to get an independent to visit and there is already some great ladies starting to visit, like Emily and Alley Allure.

I want everyone to know that I am still committed to sending more ladies to the east coast area and I will be adding more cities soon. I also might stop sending ladies to a few cities in favor of other east coast cities who are showing more interest. I advice anyone who wants ladies to visit their city to contact me and let me know.

Please feel free to email me and let me know which ladies you would like to visit your city and how often you would like ladies to visit. I have already started talking to a few ladies outside my agency who have expressed interest in traveling.

Thanks

Nicole

• Like 1