Advice needed for nervous first-timer

So, I've been flirting with the idea of booking my first visit with a SP, but have finally made up my mind. I am a new member to Cerb and have been reading a lot and researching. I live in Winnipeg, but I am posting this in the "All of Canada" category because I think members from all across Canada can help me. However, it would be appreciated if members in Winnipeg could provide some local insight.

The first thing I am undecided about is whether to book and incall or an outcall to my house for my first date. I am married. I do not want to risk anything. On the other hand, I am extremely nervous about getting into trouble with law enforcement. There has been a lot of talk in Wpg recently about human traficking and how the police are making arrests and cracking down on exploited SWs. Having been on Cerb, I do understand the difference between exploited SWs and the wonderful SPs, but I want to make sure I do not stumble and fall on my first attempt. What do you recommend? Am I better off booking an outcall to my house or an incall? Most locations advertised by SPs in Winnipeg seem to be in the downtown area which is known to be a crime hotspot. I dont wanna be caught in any kind of crossfire (so to speak). If I book an outcall to my own house, what are the risks? Could the cops show up for any reason? What can I do wrong to lead to me being busted for an outcall?

And last but not least, would you guys recommend any lovely ladies for a first-timer?

Thanks

Don't call someone home. Some SPs have mentioned a bad time going to a married client's house and then having an uncomfortable situation when an SO comes home unexpectedly.

Find a reputable SP. Use this link - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Read reviews, read until you are bored of reading, till you find some sort of satisfaction or piece of mind. If you're like me, the first time is going to be a bit nerve-racking. Find a well established, well reviewed SP, you will be better off.

• Like 2

I agree - i would not recommend having the lady come to your place as your wife could come home. Have you thought about renting a hotel? This way it's an outcall and no worries.

Stick with reputable ladies. Go by recommendations from your fellow hobbyists. Their experience is invaluable.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I agree with the others...your home may not be the best place for an outcall if your married....but meagan's advice about bookig a room is a good idea...

And yes...an established SP (newbie friendly) would be te way to go...there are lots of wonderful ladies out there that would make you feel very at ease ;)

Bianca

• Like 4

Thanks so much for the helpful advice. I won't book an outcall to my house then.

I have no experience booking a hotel room for this purpose. Should I let the front desk know that I'd be expecting someone? I apologize if this is a silly question, but I have never had visitors in hotels and don't know what the hotel policy is. I'd appreciate if you could give me some hints.

Thanks again. I'm overwhelmed by the quick and helpful responses.

Thanks so much for the helpful advice. I won't book an outcall to my house then.

I have no experience booking a hotel room for this purpose. Should I let the front desk know that I'd be expecting someone? I apologize if this is a silly question, but I have never had visitors in hotels and don't know what the hotel policy is. I'd appreciate if you could give me some hints.

Unless you are having an overnight, you are under no obligation to say anything about a "guest". You can have whoever you want visit you at a hotel for an hour, 90 min, 2 hour, whatever. Personally, I think a good, upscale hotel is a good idea. A reputable provider is the key. The lady will come and go without being obvious and no one will be the wiser.

• Like 1

If you feel more comfortable being the one receiving, a hotel room is the best bet to go since you have an SO. I would suggest looking int he winnipeg section (or to created a new thread) asking about advices to what hotel to book. Some hotels have key card access elevator which mean you would have to go down to get the lady that is visiting you, one without is easier for everyone as she can discreetly go to your room. I would also suggest not to book an encounter at like 1am as yes there is less likely to have regular customers just wandering around the lobby

Also-outcalls (as of now) are totally legal

As other suggest read reviews and ads. If the lady has multiples reviews and people vouching for her and has been around for a little while, the chance that you are encounter LE are pretty much none.Just stay away from the BP only advertiser. Some ladies host from hotel (most likely touring SP) or some host from private condos. Most of the time you will not encounter concierge or frontdesk that will ask you anything. Just don't go asking if Jane Doe is staying in room 905 since none of us use our real names.

• Like 1

Come on into our own Winnipeg section!

Be sure to visit ONLY recommended ladies, especially if you are just starting out. I'd suggest Riley (my personal favourite).

Yeah, don't go anywhere downtown for now either. Some guys get a rush from hanging around Furby or Langside, not me.

Maybe just try going to Executive Bath on Ellice for starters. There aree recommendations in the "Massage" section of the Winnipeg area on this board.

• Like 1

Don't tell the hotel anything. Ladies are used to going to hotels for outcalls, and frankly, the hotel doesn't care. All you need to do is set up a date and time for the lady to come, and communicate the hotel and room number to her. I've in the processing of setting up a date, have my hotel already booked so she knows where I'll be staying. Day of the date I text her the room number (this is after I check in)

If you are concerned about records of your hotel stay, pay in cash. I always reserve my hotel room using my credit card, but pay for the room in cash. They may either put a hold put on your card or they want you to give them a refundable cash deposit plus pay at check in. But no records on my credit card showing I stayed at a hotel

Another tip for hotels, request a room away from the elevators. Granted not all hotels are the same, but being near the elevators in some hotels can lead to a noisy room

A early morning rambling over coffee number one

RG

• Like 1

Come on into our own Winnipeg section!

Be sure to visit ONLY recommended ladies, especially if you are just starting out. I'd suggest Riley (my personal favourite).

Yeah, don't go anywhere downtown for now either. Some guys get a rush from hanging around Furby or Langside, not me.

Maybe just try going to Executive Bath on Ellice for starters. There aree recommendations in the "Massage" section of the Winnipeg area on this board.

I looked in the Winnipeg section. Unfortunately there's no section that would accommodate a thread asking about hotels. It only seems possible to post recommendations there. Ideas?

... she made me feel safe, not rushed, very comfortable, easy to talk to, very sexy and the list goes on. if you want to hear more about my experience pm me and i will tell. i am one of those guys who likes to kiss and brag

Then maybe you should post a recommendation about the lovely lady you saw that made your first experience a special one...

Winnipeg recommendation section: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

• Like 1

i would like to but im new to this and not sure i know how

Pauline the recommendations are for customers to recommend providers they have good experiences with.

Recommending yourself is advertising and that is a different matter.

• Like 1