Well, I was very fortunate earlier this week that Victoria was stopping in my little town. I got in touch with her and the meeting was set. Upon arrival to her room, I was greeted with a great, warm hug and kiss by what can only be described as a goddess. Tall, fit, great curves and oh man, what a kisser. I felt at ease instantly and we had so much fun. Victoria has a couple of "ticklish" places and she giggles but says she loves the tickling feeling so I, of course, kept going back for more. :D. Then she took the reins, so to speak and practically made me melt. I won't get into the explicit details (it's not my style), but this lady has skills that are hard to match. We had such a wonderful time and the "oui, oui" and "ooo la la" during our intimate time was icing on the cake. Victoria is exquisite in every sense of the word. A remarkable beauty that I will make every effort to see again if she comes my way in the future. Thank you to this wonderful woman.

• Like 1

I thought I would just add this to my first recommendation if that is alright. I recently was able to have a repeat visit with this magnificent and spectacular lady on her latest tour stop in Grande Prairie AB. As soon as I saw her ad, I just knew that I had to see her again. Once again, this beautiful woman amazed and thrilled me. I wasn't nearly as nervous this time around and I think our connection was even better but honestly, I think Victoria can make you feel comfortable and relaxed anyway. Just a remarkable, down to earth, friendly quality that is almost impossible to express in words. Not to mention a sensuality and sexiness that really gets the motor revving and the juices flowing. I was so happy, I forgot my watch in her room. Oh well, a good excuse for my next visit (like I need an excuse). Victoria, you are very special and amazing and am looking forward already to our next encounter.

• Like 1

I know that I am just adding to what has already been said about this beautiful woman but I can't help but be amazed and grateful for the time I've been able to spend with this lovely lady. When you look at her pictures, it is easy to feel somewhat intimidated but as soon as you talk to Victoria, you realize that this lady is just a down to earth, wonderful person to be around. When we use phrases like beauty being "skin deep", it does not apply to VJ. She is indeed the personification of beauty inside and out. I love our time together and hope to have many more chances to spend time enjoying the company of this lovely lady.

Thank you again, Victoria. Have safe and happy travels and a very Merry Christmas.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.