Amazing looking Cougar!!! Any info???

I believe it might be Emma ( been around in the past), but not 100% sure. If your looking for a cougar that is 99.9 % guarantee good time then try Felina..just saying.

• Like 3

I have been trying to book with her for a while, maybe later this week if I can get my schedule to work. She looks great from the pics and also age appropriate for me

Have to agree with smashed above. it was the best bbbj that I have ever had. She made me feel very comfortable right away, and I loved the dirty talk.

Her breasts are fantastic (as is the rest of her) and also included a bit of Russian massage as well.

I like the older ladies, more age appropriate for me, I hope I see her again

I believe it might be Emma ( been around in the past), but not 100% sure. If your looking for a cougar that is 99.9 % guarantee good time then try Felina..just saying.

Agreed, but cougar? She is only half my age!

• Like 4

Can anyone comment on her face and incall? Sounds like her service and VFM are outstanding, but I'm wary of that part of town and have seen my fair share of high mileage for their age ladies.

I saw her today and gawd damn! I'll be seeing her again! She is going to be my new regular. Beautiful face, amazing tits and she obviously enjoys what she does.

It was actually my second visit (my first visit was only for 30 mins.) She greeted me at the door as if I was an old friend then it was game on. She loves sex and it shows and she definitely has a naughty side. She was formerly known as Emma and worked as an indie and at a couple of mps (Place on McPhillips for sure.) Her place was clean tidy and she smelled great. Highly recommend.