Amanda on BP

The ages posted by the same account on the link you provided are: '19, 22, 24, 25' which suggests to me that there may be, at best, an agency or, at worst, a pimp involved..... but perhaps you had already noticed that.....

Actually no, I've seen her and was completely independent as far as I could tell. Very nice girl. Pics are accurate - nice spinner body. Had a great time with her. Only issue is the distance to her location for me otherwise I would be repeating.

With few exceptions, all the SP's I saw back home were conservative when listing their ages in their ads. Seems this lady just doesn't remember to stick to one. Not a sign a manager is involved.

The reason there were varying ages in the 'other posts by this user' on backpage is that they were advertisements for different people (check out the pics) posted by the same user.

.... and this is why I raised the caution flag.

The previous posters to this thread, excluding me, have very low post counts and nayyik seems to have taken an unusual hiatus between 2010 and 2013 though there may be sensible reason for this....

Here is a quote from nayyik in 2013:

Be carefull if you go to BP !!! You don't want your first experience to scare you ... Follow your instincts for safety ... I recommend pick from cerb