Jayne (BP)

Saw Jayne's ad on BP and one word came to mind - hawt! (search BP for Jay or Jayne to find her). We exchanged a couple of texts but our schedule didn't match. However I really wanted to see her so asked for her to contact me the next time she was in town. Last week she contacted me and we setup a time for this week. She was very professional and courteous to deal with.

I tried to find other reviews on her but couldn't find anything but as my offspring says - YOLO so I went ahead and saw her. I was quite glad I did.

When I first saw her I thought she was even prettier in person. She has long dark her dyed a very slight red, deep brown eyes, a very pretty face and a very petite body. She was a bit shy at first but as the action progressed she got a lot less shy. She is practically the definition of a spinner as we switched from CG to mish with me just lifting her up and swinging her onto her back. Oral was great - on her she was clean and responsive and on my she had great technique. Overall I was deeply satisfied. She says she comes here almost every week but only needs to advertise once as the one ad generates a ton of calls. I can also believe that she has lots of repeats. I know I plan on it.

• Like 1

I saw her two nights ago and agree that she is total spinner, sweet and juicy tasting in oral. However, she does smoke cigarettes, so the otherwise great light and deep kissing was a bit off. Very nice bbbj. Small breasts, as she advertises, with responsive nipples. I wanted to extend the session, but she already had another appointment.

I have seen Jayne more then any other SP. She is beautiful, tiny, cute, sexy, smart, friendly, warm and just a delight to spend time with and not a clock watcher. I book enough time for some ME time and extra time just so we can talk. Because she is a lady I will not discuss the intimate details of our times together. I am encouraging her to join CERB and set up a website.

Hi. I searched for that name on BP and could not find her. Could you pm me the coordinates please.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.