Kind of a broad question here...

For hobbyists - what is the best time of day for you to hobby?

For SPs - what is the best time of day for you to SP?

For MAs - what is the best time of day for you to MA?

Everyone has their high & low moments during the course of the day. Maybe for some hobbyists, the best time is opportunity or a spur of the moment thang?

How about for the SPs/MAs in the audience - is there a typical spot in the day where there are no calls or you're overwhelmed with requests?

Mornings are my personal favorite. Seem to be extra horny early in the morning, but anytime of day is fine with me. Can shag anywhere, anytime!!! :D

My purrsonal favourite time is morning. No better way to start the day!

There is no typical time for requests, at least not in my experience. Well, purrhaps the lunch hour, but that's about it. I turn my phone off when I go to bed (and never meet people between 12am-6am), and when I wake up in the morning I almost always have a few texts/calls at around 2-3 am (when the bars close of course). So bar closing time can be a bit of a busy request time, but it's not a time I'll ever receive guests.

Well for me, and alas I've done it just once, but a weekend escape

You and the lady get to reconnect. It has all components of a GFE, catching up over drinks, taking her out to breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times, taking her out somewhere she would appreciate. It's nice two people going to bed together and the next morning she is beside you, your morning being greeted by her smile. It really is a beautiful way to start the day. And I have, and will forever have fond memories of that weekend...if appropriate, thank you Emily for our weekend escape together

The next best, an overnight, again done just once. An abbreviated form of the weekend sleepover. You get to catch up over drinks, take her out for a special dinner and breakfast. And again, you get to sleep together, get to be with a beautiful woman, and person and in the morning wake up greeted with her smile. Again, I have fond memories, and will forever have fond memories of that night. Again, if appropriate, thank you Lonna for a special night together

There is actually much more to a sleepover than caught in these two paragraphs, and if I could afford it

regularly, this is for me the best time...all weekend or an overnight encounter

But normally I like a planned multi hour evening encounter to my hotel. It is a date I look forward to. It may include conversation over drinks and hors d'oeuvres, or maybe dinner out or whatever...one thing I learned, every encounter unfolds naturally, there is no script, no plan.

Anyhow a rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I enjoy the companionship of my lovely ladies any time of the day. This is why I just love the extended-hours sessions such as a vacation, a 24-hr or a 12-hr sleepover.

For shorter durations, I prefer the morning 10am to noon time slots since it fit my schedule and since this is the time most ladies are at their freshest.

I'd say around midday. Gives me the morning to make sure I'm all ready and enjoy the anticipation of things to come...but without having to wait toooo long. Then plenty of time leftover in the day to enjoy the reverie thinking back on the encounter.

Well for me, and alas I've done it just once, but a weekend escape

You and the lady get to reconnect. It has all components of a GFE, catching up over drinks, taking her out to breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times, taking her out somewhere she would appreciate. It's nice two people going to bed together and the next morning she is beside you, your morning being greeted by her smile. It really is a beautiful way to start the day. And I have, and will forever have fond memories of that weekend...if appropriate, thank you Emily for our weekend escape together

The next best, an overnight, again done just once. An abbreviated form of the weekend sleepover. You get to catch up over drinks, take her out for a special dinner and breakfast. And again, you get to sleep together, get to be with a beautiful woman, and person and in the morning wake up greeted with her smile. Again, I have fond memories, and will forever have fond memories of that night. Again, if appropriate, thank you Lonna for a special night together

RG

I would love to try the overnighter or the weekend but I snore when I sleep and that will not be too attractive for the lady that has to sleep beside me. I'm sure she be in the mood after listening to me all night...

For me, early morning is preferred, I just seem to have more energy and enjoy it much more. Having said that, I wouldn't have any issues with anytime do day if the lady is not available.

I would love to try the overnighter or the weekend but I snore when I sleep and that will not be too attractive for the lady that has to sleep beside me. I'm sure she be in the mood after listening to me all night...

For me, early morning is preferred, I just seem to have more energy and enjoy it much more. Having said that, I wouldn't have any issues with anytime do day if the lady is not available.

Tell the lady you'd like to spend a night with or a weekend with that you snore, and ask if it would be a problem. Part of a sleepover is planning the date ahead of time, and discussing each other's habits, so when you have the encounter, there are no surprises.

BTW I snore, and in the morning after my two sleepovers, I was greeted with Emily's smile, and Lonna's smile, and both ladies have smiles that light up a room

So don't let snoring be an issue, just let the lady know ahead of time

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

Certainly the overnight is a great time. Provides you with opportunity in evening, night and morning. And frankly just being in the company of an amazing person for an extended time is pretty nice.

But mostly because of timing and simply practical circumstances - my dates are evenings.

BTW I snore, and in the morning after my two sleepovers, I was greeted with Emily's smile, and Lonna's smile, and both ladies have smiles that light up a room

So don't let snoring be an issue, just let the lady know ahead of time

Good Luck

RG

Yes, Emily does have a great smile and beautiful eyes too.

• Like 1

The times I like to visit is mid morning or early afternoon due to the fact it is the best time for me to getaway, in looking back I have had more mornings

recently, always a great way to start the day or weekend.

I like late mornings, gives me time for coffee and a shower. Or late nights, I'll put off going to bed if I know there's a good time to be had

• Like 1

I love mornings too...earliest was 5h30 :icon_surprised: then again, anytime of day is a good time...

Evenings with a glass of wine :) just not after midnight, unless you want me to fall asleep on you ;)

Bianca

11:00 am, I saw some one regularly at that time for a couple of years. She's retired now but I still stir at 11:00 am. So late morning-noonish mostly to work around my availability.

I'm up at 5:30-6:00 every morning to mediate, stretch and watch the sun rise. That would be really nice time of day but totally not doable.

Peace

MG

I prefer the 10 am to 3 pm stretch. I always try to tie it in with my lunch hour as I usually have to make up the hours at a later date. I have had some very memorable visits earlier in the morning (Cleo Catra was my partner in crime on one - she will be missed when she leaves at the end of the month). When I travel for work I do sometimes do outcall later in the evening. If given the choice I prefer the afternoon sessions as it is a nice break in the day.