Come see for yourself ;)

Availability:

Today 10am-6pm

Wednesday 10am-6pm

Thursday 10am-6pm

Friday 10am-6pm

picture.php?albumid=7554&pictureid=49335

Hello Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to check out my ad! My name is Mandy, I am 22 years young, super bubbly, with a tight body that will make you say OMG! My curves are in the perfect places and my seductive hazel eyes will put you in a erotic trance... My soft hands will paralyse you as I touch you in all of the right spots at the perfect pace, leaving you wanting more, more and more! My bodyslides will keep you moaning while I rub my C cup natural breasts all over you... yummy, wet and slippery Don't be shy to ask to massage me, I love to be oiled up and my purrrring will keep you going! If your the type who enjoys some sexy company in the shower I am more than willing to get steamy with you. I strive on making my clients feel satisfied! So... why not come over and enjoy yourself I am sure you deserve it! Once your gone you will be left with naughty fantasies and dirty dreams for days.

picture.php?albumid=7554&pictureid=49610

If you are interested in any of the above you will find me at Paradise Spa, located in the west end of Ottawa. It is a place like no other! Very clean, friendly staff, discreet, with an atm on site. The rooms have private showers, fresh linens, soaps, oils/gels, & big mirrors to watch us from every angle possible!

Here's what some gentlemen on CERB have thought of our time together... http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...ltr=M&t=120757

To book your sexy session call the spa, 613-820-8887 & request me! Or feel free to PM me for my availability or service inquiries.

• Like 2