Ottawa Social - a meeting of the minds

Hello everyone!!

Seems like ages since i last started a social thread, but here we are - time flies!

It's this time of the year where, you know, we get to gather for a great meeting of the minds in Ottawa!

So, for all those who have been, you know these events! For those who haven't been, its a great way to make introductions with like minded people (no, no hanky-panky lol). So, without further ado, set your calendar for September 18th, 2014.

More details will follow on this thread.

• Like 4

going to try and make this one couldn't make the last one but it got cancelled not enough men so guy's dig deep in your pockets lots of nice ladies to meet

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

For this edition of the social, i'm organizing a smaller, more conservative social. I'm looking at 40 spots; 20 for the ladies, 20 for the gents for a more intimate event.

As with previous events, tickets go at 35$ for the gents to go towards drinks and food. As i'm no longer residing in Ottawa, i'll handle payments via email money transfer. My co-organiser Loneskater will handle cash payments.

Ladies: If you have posted on the thread or sent me a PM to attend, you can consider your spot secured.

Gents: payment of your ticket confirms your spot.

I'll post details as they are confirmed, and will reply to PM's promptly.

Ah... An early birthday present. Please save a spot for me. Cash will be delivered as soon as I receive instructions!

• Like 1

I will be at Oktoberfest in Munich...but I will raise a glass for all of you!!

Hmmm october fest.. I love to be in those lol

you can count some of the CMJ hostess and hopefully our fine host to be present.

• Like 1

well that's a special day for me. its my cerb-anniversary as well. it will be awesome to celebrate that with some fine ladies present :)