Ottawa Social - a meeting of the minds

Hello everyone!!

Seems like ages since i last started a social thread, but here we are - time flies!

It's this time of the year where, you know, we get to gather for a great meeting of the minds in Ottawa!

So, for all those who have been, you know these events! For those who haven't been, its a great way to make introductions with like minded people (no, no hanky-panky lol). So, without further ado, set your calendar for September 18th, 2014.

More details will follow on this thread.[/quote

Yay My day of birth ! Close .

• Like 1

Very interesting, first time I hear about social event, but not sure :icon_redface:

Where is it usually held not specifically but in general residence? Resturant?

Very interesting, first time I hear about social event, but not sure :icon_redface:

Where is it usually held not specifically but in general residence? Resturant?

They've been going for years (always been posted about). They are held in restaurants or bars that have private rooms for us to use.

For all those that wish to pay cash for the upcoming social, be advised that I am going away on vacation again from afternoon, Friday Aug 22nd until Tuesday Sep 2nd. I will be away from the OT area and therefore will not be able to meet for cash payments.

If you want to reserve a spot for the social it would be best to arrange payment before I go away. If that isn't possible, I will be monitoring my PMs and will reserve a spot for those who contact me, providing they arrange payment soon after I get back!

Socials are always fun! reserve your place soonest and meet the lovely ladies. In the meantime, hope everyone is having an awesome summer!

Hello everyone!!

Seems like ages since i last started a social thread, but here we are - time flies!

It's this time of the year where, you know, we get to gather for a great meeting of the minds in Ottawa!

So, for all those who have been, you know these events! For those who haven't been, its a great way to make introductions with like minded people (no, no hanky-panky lol). So, without further ado, set your calendar for September 18th, 2014.

More details will follow on this thread.

Hi

I would be interested in getting more info on this social

How much?? Where?? What time?

This would be a first time for me so what rules are there?

Joey

Hi everyone!

For this edition of the social, i'm organizing a smaller, more conservative social. I'm looking at 40 spots; 20 for the ladies, 20 for the gents for a more intimate event.

As with previous events, tickets go at 35$ for the gents to go towards drinks and food. As i'm no longer residing in Ottawa, i'll handle payments via email money transfer. My co-organiser Loneskater will handle cash payments.

Ladies: If you have posted on the thread or sent me a PM to attend, you can consider your spot secured.

Gents: payment of your ticket confirms your spot.

I'll post details as they are confirmed, and will reply to PM's promptly.

For the gents, as previously mentioned by mistert, payment of your ticket confirms your spot. Posting on this thread that you want to reserve a ticket without contacting either one of us to arrange payment doesn't get you anything.

Only 20 spots available and they go on a first come basis. You snooze, you loose! Half the tickets are already gone and if you followed the thread we will have a full house on the ladies side. So don't wait too long if you want a chance to meet these wonderful women socially!

Ya. Okay. The Devil on the left shoulder won the battle over the Angel (I gave her lemon gin) on the right shoulder .

One more social for the prairie hic !!

Mr. cash guy Loneskater. Brinks is on its way with 3500 pennies. "Armed and Dangerous" ..... I believe John Candy and Eugene Levy have things under control !! ;)

• Like 5

So I'm going to suggest this again because I like to bug you mr.t

Can you please please please make naniomo bars please!! I've been crazing them all year *insert puppy dog eyes and quivering lower lip*

• Like 3

Payment made, and I would suggest that any of you guys that have indicated that you want to attend do so now. There are only 20 spots this time and putting your money down is the way to guarantee your place.

It also makes it a lot easier for the organizers to get this issue out of the road.

Sadly will have to miss again. September is looking like a gong show for me!!! I may be away most of the month.

• Like 2

... Mr. cash guy Loneskater. Brinks is on its way with 3500 pennies. "Armed and Dangerous" ..... I believe John Candy and Eugene Levy have things under control !! ;)

Would you please make sure, next time, that you give them the right address. My neighbor is sure pissed off at me after they dumped all those pennies in her swimming pool! Guess what I am doing the next few days!

• Like 4

So Dam, I have family member having surgery that day. Hmm, I have lots of insurance that covers that sort of thing. Yes and nurses are so more adept at changing bandages and such. Me not so good .

Gee give me the weekend and let me see what can happen her.

I hope I am not to late and will have a decision on Tuesday.

• Like 3