Ottawa Social - a meeting of the minds

To those attending the social; our venue is booked (you'll get the details from either me or loneskater via private message in a few days). The food is ordered, and insofar, following the start of my own preparations - see my post here - my kitchen hasn't blown up yet by making the gift baskets, so you can expect baked goodies.

Gents - as you have bought tickets, out of a budget of 800$, thanks to some extras, here is a rough detailing of how the money is spent:

490$ on food (food, taxes, and gratuity)

-Sandwiches (chicken, ham and roasted beef sandwiches), cheeses, fruits and vegetables. As a special item, i've placed an order of spiced maple bacon pops.

200$ or so on gifts, sweets or takeaways;

- 4 Handmade Baskets to draw within the ladies. These include handmade soaps, creams and bath salts.

-baked goodies, by popular demand; brownies and nanaimo bars. Those i'm not likely to hand out. I'd fear for my life. Just look for them somewhere in the room. If they survive for long.

-likely other items, depending on this budget line.

The balance will go on a few bottles of wine for people to enjoy.

Cheers.

• Like 2

...-baked goodies, by popular demand; brownies and nanaimo bars. Those i'm not likely to hand out. I'd fear for my life. Just look for them somewhere in the room...Cheers.

Have them sent via courier. I know of someone who might volunteer but delivery isn't guaranteed!!!

Have them sent via courier. I know of someone who might volunteer but delivery isn't guaranteed!!!

And without that guarantee of delivery, i might, just might, have a few pieces missing if those goodies don't make it there. And i'm not talking articles of clothing!!!

Details to the attendees have been sent a few minutes ago. I'll go over the list to ensure i haven't forgotten anyone, but if i did, please let me know!

Details to the attendees have been sent a few minutes ago. I'll go over the list to ensure i haven't forgotten anyone, but if i did, please let me know!

Just make sure you invite all the ladies!!

I want those. Seriously.

You can borrow mine Megan !!! I shall go nipple cover commando this social............?

And when it gets quite cold or you really don't want to listen to whom is talking then they also work well as makeshift earmuffs ......

xo

Hell now I have to pack my Speedo tonight so I can bring it tomorrow!! You'll be sorry for changing the dress code.