Question about make up for the ladies

Hello all, going to keep this short, a friend of mine recently was telling me about make up tutorials on YouTube. I check out a few and some are really impressive, and was wondering if any ladies here are open to that kind of a request? Would it be ok for me to send a link and say could you do this?

Also wondering about asking a provider to dye their hair, I have never been with someone with an unnatural hair color (blue, pink etc..) I understand that a relationship would have to be established for this kind of request and have to be paid for by the hobbyist then paid for to return the hair to it's previous state. But this anyone ever had this request or even done it for a client new or repeat?

Posted via Mobile Device

I have to chime in and say that I love make up that accentuates the eyes. If it is done well and is coordinated with her whole ensemble, I can just get sucked in and totally lost in her eyes. She then has me in the palm of her hand.

I have never asked for this specifically but when it happens - total excitement.

Just watch for the many alternative ladies around with beautiful hair colours . It's really almost mainstream to have the colours you mention . I am not from your area but have had pink, green, blue , yellow and mixtures . Currently it's fire engine red but who knows next week .

Look around you will find what you seek !

Best

Katherine

Edited by Katherine
Spelling
  • Like 1

Keep looking for ladies with hair you like. I'm not alt and even I've had red and purple hair in the past :)

As for the makeup, I'm sure many ladies would have a blast trying it out

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Make up is fun!

In my opinion, and if the lady is willing, send the request with plenty of advance notice. Unless she is a make up artist she may need practise before she is happy with it. Cool thing about make up is it washes off!

But I would never dye my hair for anyone other than myself. If the lady you like has dark hair, it take a lot to get it light enough for the bright colors to be right, and could potentially burn her hair.

Speaking from experience, I tried to lighten my hair to silver and ended up burning almost 18 inches off. My hair was then blue, but not the color you would appreciate. And the processing burned my scalp. :'(

But colored wigs can be fun...if you can figure out how to keep it on! HAHA!

Good luck with your searches!

...As for the makeup, I'm sure many ladies would have a blast trying it out...

I will second that :D

But the hair, not in a million years lol. thats one thing im really conservative about :)

BJ

Make up is fun!

In my opinion, and if the lady is willing, send the request with plenty of advance notice. Unless she is a make up artist she may need practise before she is happy with it. Cool thing about make up is it washes off!

I personally wouldn't bother wasting time practising the requested look and, at the same time, invest money in make up products I might never use again. I would just have the requested look done by a pro right before the appointment :)

• Like 3

I have had a few regulars that were make up savvy and requested certain color eye shadows, lipstick, and even eyeliner wings. I have even coordinated my hair color changes with one of my regulars.

I think it adds to the fantasy, and fun. I also find that it keeps meetings fun and interesting.

I personally would never change my hair color because I pay a lot of money to have my hair done every month. A different style of makeup I would do with a professional but the client would have to pay a premium for it as it wouldn't be a normal thing to do on a regular basis. Of course, I would have to have already met the client since this wouldn't be something I would do not even knowing the person.