Can Any SP or Hobbiest Beat This One?

The following is a true story.

Client walks in, exchanges pleasantries and asks if I have any spray. Spray? I ask. 'Yeah, for the bathroom,' he replies. 'Um, uh yeah, it's behind the toilet.' Great. So this guy is going to take a dump just moments before I am to give him oral. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. But it gets worse. Because I hear it. Plop, whish, plop plop. He left the door open! Now I'm holding in my vomit. He flushes the toilet, only to come back without washing his hands! And claims he doubt it all went down. Huh? Apparently, he'll have to go back before he leaves to make sure he gets it all down with a second flush. Now how's that for foreplay? I think we need a puking Smilie for this one.

Take him in the shower and wash him!!!!!

Of course I did! But that wasn't in line with the grossness factor of the story, so I left it out.

The following is a true story.

Client walks in, exchanges pleasantries and asks if I have any spray. Spray? I ask. 'Yeah, for the bathroom,' he replies. 'Um, uh yeah, it's behind the toilet.' Great. So this guy is going to take a dump just moments before I am to give him oral. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. But it gets worse. Because I hear it. Plop, whish, plop plop. He left the door open! Now I'm holding in my vomit. He flushes the toilet, only to come back without washing his hands! And claims he doubt it all went down. Huh? Apparently, he'll have to go back before he leaves to make sure he gets it all down with a second flush. Now how's that for foreplay? I think we need a puking Smilie for this one.

Hello Soleil,

Somehow you just gotta laugh.:sm185:

Fortunately no, I cannot beat that one. Seems you are either born with class, aquire ir early in your upbringing or never have any at all...unfortunately for you , you found someone in group 3.:rolleyes:

Anyway...try to keep having fun,

jman47

well...consider it that he provided a real Husband Experiance..........hehehehe...

Seriously......that is just plain......well....rude.....

Manners are something unknown for some people....he could have stop at the gas station....and on top of it does not wash his hands.........Jeeppers.....didn't you put him under the shower for a bit?....bless you darling, you have the manners.....big hug!

Tracie G.:oops:

Your story made me laugh out loud, even if I think it was rude of him to do so. I would have stopped at a gas station before and done my business there and then would have asked you if I could take a shower before beginning anything.

I got a bit nauseous myself just reading about your experiences. Less maners than a billy goat and a hell of a lot less foreplay!

I have 2 stories, yes 2, that can beat yours but they are too vile to share publicly :(:(:( .

UPDATE: I PM'd the details to Soleil. I'm pretty sure that she can vouch that my stories are pretty gross...lol!

I have 2 stories, yes 2, that can beat yours but they are too vile to share publicly :(:(:( .

UPDATE: I PM'd the details to Soleil. I'm pretty sure that she can vouch that my stories are pretty gross...lol!

I thought I have seen and heard it all, but I guess you beat me to it ava:lol:

My most "interesting" moment was when a client was cutting up a rock with his COSTCO card, and sniffing it with a 20 bill:|

Come on!!! Let's hear them!!!

I am working my way to my 7th life....only 2 more to go....SAVE ME!:boobies:

Same here, after all the trouble I have gotten into in this life time, 9 is coming up pretty darned fast:lol:

Out of respect to our wonderful Ava, I will not disclose her horror stories. However, I will say she beat me. HANDS DOWN! :bowdown:

Thanks for making me feel better Ava!