FEMALE interest in Bukkake event (Ottawa)

Hi ladies,

You may or may not have seen my posts regarding a bukkake/blowbang group in Ottawa. Long story short, I am still looking for an interested lady or ladies. So my question is, are there any ladies or sp's out there who would be willing to be the the centre of attention of one of these events? Or even better, those who have experience putting on bukkake style events? I believe AleXxXis (cerb name: xXxAxXx) used to put on these every now and then but she has not been active for some time now. So are there any ladies out there who would be willing to work with me on setting something up? As I've said in previous posts, I believe it's best to start small and if things go well maybe we bring in more guys should we choose to do another. Anyways, let me know if there is any female interest out there. I sure hope so as I am serious and like I said will to work with someone to organize this. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly. :-) Take care ladies and have an awesome day.

If anyone is interested in early afternoons this is where i could attend... Please pm me..

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, I will b coming to Ottawa in Nov 2015 n hosting a group ���� ���� event. I host them regularly so I know what to do.

Any ladies wanting to join let me know by calling or texting me. 647-765-1500.

Guys watch for the posts for dates n times. Always a great time.

Kisses Curvy Amanda