Is the heat off on this place now? It was the one the neighbours were

up in arms about and police were watching people go in and out.

Hopefully that has all passed. I haven't been there since that shit storm hit.

Is the heat off on this place now? It was the one the neighbours were

up in arms about and police were watching people go in and out.

Hopefully that has all passed. I haven't been there since that shit storm hit.

The combination of that, unreliable service, and a bit of distance to get there (for me), and I haven't been back there since then either... Wonder if it's worth giving them another shot ... hmmm

haven't been here in a while but i've gone i think 3-4x since summer

didn't feel any extra presence

lots of time i go early to places and scope things out because i'm paranoid but felt/saw bothing

Anything going on at this place still? Anyone worth seeing? Have to be out in this part of town, though I might check it out again.

Incorrect????  Maybe those comments were correct when they were made . Notice this topic was started 4 years ago. You dug an oldie up.

I’ll be going tonight for a late massage with Linda, I’ll report back if anything is different 

On 8/15/2018 at 6:40 AM, Thanos said:

I went to see Daisy. Massage was absolutely amazing. But don't expect any extras. This is 100% legitimate.

So what is daisy like looks and age?

7 hours ago, fresh said:

So what is daisy like looks and age?

She's very pretty. Nice smile. About 40 I would say. 

I've seen her twice now. Once for deep tissue and once for her acupressure massage as my shoulder is completely screwed up. Both times were very good. But like I said extras are completely off the table. You book with a guy. He asks you what type of massage you want. 

She has a very professional demeanor. 

Here's the rundown guys.

I did some research. Daisy rents a room from Sunhope but they are separate entities. So Daisy is therapeutic but SunHope is still up to their old tricks. The ladies at SunHope are all old but extras from what I hear are still on the table. 

Had a later session with Linda on Sunday. The usual excellent massage from her, she did lots of ball play this time, really enjoyed that.  Typical finish, but worth it . 

On 8/20/2018 at 3:28 PM, Thanos said:

Here's the rundown guys.

I did some research. Daisy rents a room from Sunhope but they are separate entities. So Daisy is therapeutic but SunHope is still up to their old tricks. The ladies at SunHope are all old but extras from what I hear are still on the table. 

I can confirm this is accurate. Saw Linda a few weeks ago, good massage with extras - she seems to enjoy herself too, or at least pretends too. Just saw Daisy today and no extras as mentioned, but a really excellent massage nonetheless!

1 hour ago, hotwinnipeg said:

I can confirm this is accurate. Saw Linda a few weeks ago, good massage with extras - she seems to enjoy herself too, or at least pretends too. Just saw Daisy today and no extras as mentioned, but a really excellent massage nonetheless!

I probably  sound like a broken record here but I'm now a regular with Daisy. The massage is just amazing each time and I feel refreshed after. 

So had a late night session with Linda on Thursday at 10pm.  I am a regular there, the massage was awesome as usual and finish was great.  I did notice she was a little more playful this time, she actually sat on my face, and also sat directly on my unit, as she was massaging me...instant turn on. She was actually working her hips pretty good against my junk, first time she’s somebody that to me 

• Like 1

so to jump in on this I needed a massage and was running late so I called and got into Ness..and saw Daisy, wow isn't the word she took me to the limit on my massage and included these heated bags etc..and yes all legit all about your health but was worth it, best I felt in a while..but there is no Linda, the booking lady said a Lucy was available but I took Daisy..any thoughts on the Lucy or is she the Linda also? cheers

I have not been but my understanding is that there are essentially two different operations located side by side. So you have "original Ness" where Linda works. Then right attached to it, Daisy's Wellness Centre, which (based on the advertising) seems to have recently added a Lucy.  Different phone numbers etc.