It's two different but the same. Originally Daisy's BF took her appointments. He and I talked from time to time. He explained to me that Daisy rents her room from SunHope and she uses their debit machine for transactions. So they're the same business but different. Daisy based on just about every account and my personal experience is just a very good massage if not the best massage in the city. Linda is SunHope. Very old and not particularly appealing to me but everyone's tastes are different 

Edited by Thanos

2 hours ago, Thanos said:

Linda is SunHope. Very old and not particularly appealing to me but everyone's tastes are different 

Very old? You must be very young if you think that. It's hard for us Caucasians to tell East Asian women's ages, but I doubt Linda is much more than 40, if she's indeed that old.

36 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

Very old? You must be very young if you think that. It's hard for us Caucasians to tell East Asian women's ages, but I doubt Linda is much more than 40, if she's indeed that old.

I can promise you she is well into her 40's. Scraping at 50. 

And I may be younger than most on this site. But I'm a good job.

2 hours ago, Horndog66 said:

Even if she's in her late forties, "Very old" is a bit of a stretch. Anyway, let's move on.

I apologize don't mean to offend. Just a preference on my part. Should have checked my language previously 

So I tried the $40 Daisy special on Kijiji. Basically 15 minutes of trigger therapy.(digging in with elbows in key muscles) followed by 45 minutes of heated medicine bags and a sparse massage. She left the room for a while at least twice. She offered to include a proper massage but the price would jump to $100. Do I feel better then when I walked in, yes. Was the service worth the $40, not really. Does the upsell for a proper massage bother me and do I feel misled about the nature of the service, yes. Will I repeat, no. 

Nice girl and from what I’ve heard gives a great regular massage but didn’t like the way the visit played out. 

Nobody likes to be upsold when getting a massage.:classic_angry:

Too bad because she gives a quality massage.

Some Asian people don't understand that we want value for our money this doesn't necessarily mean we are cheap if we find good value in the massage we will tip nicely.

1 hour ago, usernametaken said:

Some Asian people don't understand that we want value for our money this doesn't necessarily mean we are cheap if we find good value in the massage we will tip nicely.

I am not sure this is something that is race specific.