I have heard talk of an Adult Massage Place on Ness. Can someone please direct me to the add for this place. Or where it is located? I live off Ness Ave. and have never heard of this place let alone seen it. Can someone help me. And maybe recommend one of the girls.

Thanks.

You want to know everything about it there's a thread called Jane at ness even though Jane don't work there anymore see rose

went to Ness recently and saw Coco. Her massage was really enjoyable. also noticed there is a lady called "red", anyone seen here ? thanks

• Like 1

Just a FYI! Sunhope just open a new location in Saskatoon. I booked appointment this morning when I arrived I was greeted by Rose and had fantastic massage and best session yet with her.She mentioned she will be sharing her time between the two locations. Life is good on the road!

• Like 1

Ness has usually been a good place but you must be ok with a little older ladies. Red reminds me alot of Tiffany at Southpointe, Linda is an ok massage and rose of course is good. New or younger girls do not last there long.

I recently had an excellent session with Linda, and I left happy. LIsa was also there at the time. Neither lady is the same as those of the same names at Phoenix.

Linda told me all the girls now alternate periodically between Winnipeg and Saskatoon. Rose handles all the bookings via text only since she is in Saskatoon. Phone calls receive an automated response saying text only.

• Like 1

So, looking for a new location because Southpointe doesn't seem to respond anymore to calls.

Does this place compare, and if so, could someone PM me info on costs / tips?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

From what I've read and heard I believe south point is no more. Ness is a great alternative to southpoint tho in my opinion. Fantastic massage and left happy every time with 3 different ladies. It's worth it just for the massage alone. Rates are pretty standard across the board and you get a discount after your first visit. Cheers!

From what I've read and heard I believe south point is no more. Ness is a great alternative to southpoint tho in my opinion. Fantastic massage and left happy every time with 3 different ladies. It's worth it just for the massage alone. Rates are pretty standard across the board and you get a discount after your first visit. Cheers!

Not sure where you get your info from, but I was at Southpointe this week, and everything seems business as usual.

Its almost like a shill post. I've been to both, and there is no comparison. When Rose was the main attraction at Ness, things were OK, but nothing spectacular. After finding South Pointe, I have never been back to Ness, nor do I have any desire to.

But to each his own.

they do offer 2 hands massage , but as far as i have heard both parties do not stick around for the Grand Finale.

Lol. That's not good. I was thinking about threesome but looks like this will end in lonesome. :p Let's stick with usual 1 attendant massage. Any advice on which one to choose?

I haven't been here in a cpl months now but wanted to try Jessi as her picture looked intriguing. Young and attractive, not sure if she is still there and she only works Saturday's I believe.

I have seen Red and Linda and left happy ,just wasn't sure if I should try the young girl Emily or Lily?..anyone have any feedback on these two ?

I haven't been here in a cpl months now but wanted to try Jessi as her picture looked intriguing. Young and attractive, not sure if she is still there and she only works Saturday's I believe.

Where can you see the photos of attendants? Is there a website or do they have a book like EB/TO?

they do offer 2 hands massage , but as far as i have heard both parties do not stick around for the Grand Finale.
Your sources are incorrect. I recently had a four hands massage with Lisa and Rose (they are now doing their Saskatoon rotation).

The massage itself was excellent and very relaxing. Rose even sang along with the Chinese pop background music, and quite well too. When it came time for the finale, both ladies took turns, and I left very happy.The rate for the two ladies was a little less than double the single rate.

• Like 4